Blog Post: Day 2!

hello again everybody! its me, miniluna with day 2 of my Blog Posts!

In case you missed my first blog post, it's here!

SO starting with this afternoon... i was finishing up  my contest room and my mom brought me and my brother lunch because she was going shopping soon.  she brought mac and cheese, and oh my gosh it was AWESOME! ^^
and then my brother was like, "IMA BEAT YOU AT SLEEPY HOLLOW CUZ IM JUST THAT GOOD" so i was like "NAH UH YOU WANNA PIECE O ME???"
so we went
and guess who won!?
OF COURSE I DID. well, no, he did, but I like to think I did. ^^
here is a picture i took right before the game!
meandmybrotherplayingsleepy
So what game are you the best at?  Sleepy Hollow, Laser Tag?!  BTW I got a lamp too!
sleepyhollowtikitorch
P.S. dont forget about the full moon event later and if you win a mountain foxglove please contact me because I NEED MORE OF THEM. ty

Over and out!
Mini <3

Comments

• nice torch
    um im good at night fighters
  • yay i read your blog post yesterday i liked it thanks for posting part 2 and nice job with sleepy hollow i dont have a torch yet are you trading it?
    monkeytropics
    THANK YOU TACOCAT!!
    If you're looking for a signature pic or profile pic, just contact Taco because she's the best artist EVER!
  • Woot awesome post! Sleepy Hollow is my favorite game! Congrats on winning the torch! :D
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Great blog post!  Congrats on winning the tiki torch, I have one of those too. :)
    I have a mountain foxglove, and I'll trade it to you.  What do you want for it?
    My Life Is Average!
  • edited August 2016
    @JungleAnimal, I love Night Fighters!  Maybe we can play sometime?  My brother is really good at that game, too lol
    @Princess_Tropic, Sure i'll trade it! what are you offering?
    @Super_Princess_Rosalina, thanks!!  it means a lot coming from you because I really love your blog posts and stories, you're such a great author! ^^  YAY
    @Ashstorm, I'm so glad you saw my ad for a mountain foxglove at the bottom of my blog post!  I'll trade you anything you're looking for, but I mostly have hats and scavenger hunt items.  Maybe we can meet?
    Over and out!  Mini <3