Blog Post: Day 1!

edited August 2016 in General
Hello everybody!! ive seen a lot of people doing blogs on here, and i thought i would do one too! :D

in case you haven't seen the other blogs.. you should totally check out @PinkyB's blogs, @frogiepower's blogs and others!

so... day 1: this morning I woke up and I felt like something really exciting was waiting for me. I don't know why I felt like this, but I just did! anyway so I brushed my teeth like I always did, i went downstairs and did the usual, and when I logged on vfk i found out that my friend had sent me a TURTLE HATT!!!!! LIKE WHAT??!?!?!!?!? LOL IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR ONE SO LONG I DIDNT THINK I WOULD EVER GET ONE
 blogpost_picture2
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! and here is a picture of me wearing it!! :D
blogpost_picture3
now all I need is a beanie, a feather hat, and a headdress. Oh and a turkey hat!

So what is the most exciting gift you have ever received??? Share in the comments!!

Over and out!  This is my first blog post, so you'll be seeing a lot of me!
Mini <3

Comments

• wow congrats on your turtle hat!

• edited August 2016
    Hmm... most exciting gift I've received... A blue lava lamp my boyfriend sent me in VFK last Christmas :)
  • best gift was: My membership for my birthday!  I got to buy my unicorn who I love more than anything!
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • That's so cool that you got a turtle hat!  Who sent it to you!?
  • Congrats on you new blog!  Good luck with it! :DO
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• edited August 2016
    Love the set up of this blog, and how u have pictures, definitely my fave blog so cool. Gonna see post 2

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • @Doodlepufflove, thanks I really love it!
    @Sparkledream, that was so sweet of your boyfriend!
    @NeonHearts, OH MY GOSH my mom got me a membership last Christmas, and I almost DIED I WAS SO HAPPY!  Congrats on your unicorn, what's their name? :)
    @iStella, thanks!  I hope everything works out for it!
    @SportyChic, your comment means so much to me!! Thank you so much and definitely go check out part 2!  Part 3 is coming tomorrow! :) WOOT