IMPORTANT (Quitting for a while)

So.....my computer's broken.

I wont be on miss clue for a while. A month or more. So I guess goodbye?

It started the other day. I left it up and it never went in to rest mode. I just assumed it over heated because of that issue. No. I tried to start it up the next day and it did the usual routine. But it didn't take me to the log in screen. It took me to a blue screen that said "Sorry. We've run into a start up error, restarted the computer in..." and it counted down. I shrugged it off and waited for it to restart. It did this three times. So I shut it down for the day and tried again the next. It did the same.  So today, on the third day, my mom tried it. It didn't do anything except turn on and get stuck on a black screen. SO.

We have to wait until September or October to get into the city (where the nearest computer place is since ours went out of business forever ago) and until they actually have money to spare.

So I guess this is goodbye for a while and I'll see you occasionally here and there if I can use my mom's computer. I've run out of ideas anyway. It was fun while it lasted haha.

See you soon (Hopefully)

8/16/2016

"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• I'm sorry that your computer is giving you so much trouble! I hope it gets fixed soon, but no matter what, we'll be waiting for you to return. We'll miss you!
    A - ala - watchful alertness
    L - lokahi - working with unity
    O - oia'i'o - truthful honesty
    H - ha'aha'a - humility
    A - ahonui - patient perserverance

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture
  • Wow that's like so terrible froggie!  Ditto with @VictoryRose We'll miss you like crazy!  I hope you come back when your computer is fixed!

(Hugs)

--
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• (Hugs frogie) I hope you do a lot of fun things that you can tell us about when your computer is fixed!  I think you mentioned that you backed it up before it died right?  

DazzledreamSignature
  • Aww that's awful!! I'm so sorry @frogiepower!  I'll miss you!! 
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • edited August 2016
    OMG! Never goodbye! Only until we meet again!  We'll miss you frogie!!  please don't forget us no matter how long you're away!
    skylambsignature
  • OMG I'm gonna miss u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• @VictoryRose
    @iStella
    @DazzleElegantQueen
    @NeonHearts
    @SkyLamb
    @Renesmee

Thanks guys. I'll miss you too. Im  using my friend's right. now. I'll try to get ahold of my mom's later. See you soon (i hope)
  • Bye Frogie, We will miss you, We all hope you can get your computer fixed really really really soon! :D
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • awww @frogiepower  we will miss u i hope u fix your computer quick !! :(
    ZWFW75132DGM
  • edited August 2016
    ugh, sorry to hear that Frogie. :(

My laptop did this thing several years ago where it would go to the login screen but once I entered my password, it just looked like it was loading and it wouldn't do anything else. Sometimes it would sign in but none of my shortcuts or the taskbar would load. I had windows 7 and my brother thought it would help to install a different operating system. We happened to have the disks for Windows XP laying around so he tried that and it worked except my graphics card stopped working. So my laptop was ok for a while..
    However, this happened again a few months ago and I ended up needing to buy a new laptop. 

I will ask my brother tonight if he knows what the issue could be. Although I don't know how much he can help without actually seeing the computer. 
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• @HBforever

@Cool_Steen

Thanks! I hope so too

• @Awesome_Piper   Omg thanks. I hope you can figure it out. It would be so helpful! Thanks.

See ya'll soon. I'm about to blog.