Whats Your Favorite Miss Clue Series?

I'm bored and I was looking at @walrus's post on Miss Clue which inspired me so I decided to make a new discussion on: Whats your favorite Miss Clue series that has been released so far? Or what are your thoughts on all of them? Here are my thoughts on all of them:

Formula For Danger: Loved it! The plot was awesome! It took 4 months to finish the entire series but it was still awesome! I remember when a plot twist happened and the chapter ended I was like: ":O I need to play the next chapter NOOWWW!!" Okay I don't think thats exactly what I was like but still I was something like that! Anne's library looked awesome! I hope VFK releases a in game room of it one day! I wonder if one day they will release all of the rooms in the series? That would be awesome! We got the main room of the Twins Pine Resort! I wonder what more will be released in VFK? Okay I'm going off topic but I think thats all I have to say! Did any of you notice that its been more than a year since the first Miss Clue chapter came out?

Okay on to the next series:

Secret of the Haunted Garden: Before the first chapter of this series came out I thought it might have a bit of scariness in it! Kind of scary like the headless horseman level in Sleepy Hollow/Hidden Passages! To be honest the Horseman level in Hidden Passages was quite scary to me! I was excited for the Haunted Garden cause I like scariness sometimes! When the first chapter came out I loved the house that Jane/Mrs Danfourth was in! Reminds me a bit of my grandma's house. xD Okay back on topic! The plot was awesome! I loved the designs too! I remember on the last chapter it was SO hard to drain the fountain! It was so frustrating! There wasn't any scariness much to me but I still loved the game and the plot!

Peril in Pemberley: I actually haven't played this game yet so I can't give a review! But it looks awesome!

Cruise Most Deadly: It is awesome! I actually haven't caught up on all the chapters yet but I better get to it soon! Plot looks awesome and I love the cruise room design! It made me want to finish my cruise business but I'm still unsure of what room to use as my cruise room for!

I believe thats all the series! Miss Clue is so awesome! I wonder what more VFK has for us on Miss Clue? :O What are your thoughts on all the series? And whats your favorite series? Mine I think has to Secret of the Haunted Garden! 8-X  Here is a poll to vote below:

Whats Your Favorite Miss Clue Series?
  1. Favorite Miss Clue series?
    1. Formula For Danger
      54.55%
    2. Secret of the Haunted Garden
      27.27%
    3. Peril in Pemberley
        9.09%
    4. Cruise Most Deadly
        9.09%
"May the stars shine down on you."
-Rosalina ♥

Comments

• Formula For Danger was my absolute favorite!!!!! loved all the puzzles in it!!!

• I found Formula for Danger and Secret of the Haunted Garden to be a bit tricky (which I enjoyed)
    I'm finding Cruise Most Deadly a bit easier but I like it as well! 
    and I haven't gotten Peril in Pemberley (yet) but it's looks like fun
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• My name isn't Kenny. It's Ken now!
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540
  • Miss Clue Fanatic. ;) LOL, just kidding.

Formula For Danger FTW! (For the win)

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• Secret of the haunted garden!

• I'd have to say Formula for Danger! I am LOVING Cruise Most Deadly but since it's not finished yet I guess, for me, it's too early to give it a complete review. So for now im saying Formula for Danger!!!

so many questions and NO DONUTS

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

• Cruise most Deadly!  I'm dying from the koala cuteness!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!