Quick Give-away

edited August 2016 in General
I know alot of people probably don't have money or need some because some other stuff they have been doing, so for the competition they might not compete because they don't have money! So I decided to lend a hand and pick 3 Winners, each get a 100K I decided not to compete this year because I usually don't build and I got other stuff on my mind, so in order to be chosen, just Comment down below! The winners will be announced Aug. 10 because I usually don't like to wait for stuff xD And most probably don't either LOL Hope you enter, and Good Luck!

WINNERS:

THANKS for participating everyone, another give-away will be held soon! I may give out the new HOST Hunt prize! 

MISSCLUESIGN.#4

Comments

• I want to enter!!
  • I'd also like to enter!
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • i wanna enter

• I would like to enter please! :)
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • I would like to enter!!
    ZWFW75132DGM
  • I wanna enter :D
  • i'd like to enter :)
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• :o i'll enter! gl everyone
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540
  • chubbysnowman is entering woot
    signature
  • good luck everyone!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• Enter me please!

Ask before taking.
  • Count me in!
    skylambsignature
  • AND THE WINNERS ARE........

@Awesome_Piper, @HBforever, @chubbysnowman are the winners, I found this app that randomly chooses the names, really cool!

Just tell me where a good place to meet up is and you can collect your prize of 100K! I am on right now btw :D Congrats everyone! And thanks for entering! I might do another give-away soon!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • YAY Congratulations to the winners!!! thanks for the giveaway sporty!!
    skylambsignature
  • Yay! Thx Sporty! :D
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • :-O oh thank you!
    I have a class tonight so I probably won't be online until 9 or 10pm eastern. but i'm usually on by 8pm every other day.
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• Congrats to the winners!!