VFK Fashion Show Sign Ups

Decided to make a new discussion about this! I will be opening my sign up room possibly tomorrow! There are 3 spots left! You can sign up here or wait for the sign up room to come!

1. @showjumpingbird

"May the stars shine down on you."
-Rosalina ♥

Comments

• Posting to bring higher!

-Rosalina ♥
  • I'm posting to bring higher yet again. I didn't open up the sign room again! I'm going to try for next week cause I was actually busy yesterday and today. I think thats why I never opened it. So if I'm not busy I'll open sign ups then! I believe there are 4 spots left cause I had someone sign up already and 2 others were taken! But nobody has been signing up lately and I really hope you guys don't think I'm copying @SportyChic after that post. Please believe me I'm not copying her.  I really hope I will still be able to do this idea even though there is another one out there cause I spent almost all my credits on making the rooms. Well I think thats all I have to say! 
    -Rosalina ♥
  • edited August 2016
    I do believe u @super_princess_rosalina cuz copying is not a thing that super will do :) :) :) !

• I'd like to sign up!

alanrickman

I WOULD THINK OF YOU COLONEL BRANDON!!!!
    oh his hair... if I could only touch his hair
    Alan Rickman - 1946 - 2016  :(
  • showjumpingbird said:

I'd like to sign up!

Okay sure! 3 spots left!
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Posting to bring higher! There is still 3 spots to fill! Sign up room I will try to open on the weekend if I'm not busy! :D
    -Rosalina ♥