VOTE HERE: Miss Clue Choice Awards Official Announcement and Nominees!

Comments

• edited August 2016
    FairyFlora said:

Voted for all of you in different categories!

Woot thanks for voting! :D
  • @CandyCars @SportyChic

Pretty sure that both of you mean PinkyB LOL

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• Go big or go home ;)

FotorCreated

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Ah Campaign Poster now Eh Sporty? Also how do you enlarge your pictures like that? I use EpicAges Snapshots for my photos.
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • I've decided to come back to the awards! I guess I just over reacted over the post directed at me and I feel like I've annoyed you guys with it. But I've decided to get over it! Thanks to everyone who voted for me! :D
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Super_Princess_Rosalina said:

I've decided to come back to the awards! I guess I just over reacted over the post directed at me and I feel like I've annoyed you guys with it. But I've decided to get over it! Thanks to everyone who voted for me! :D

WOOT WOOT!! I'm so glad you're back in the Choice Awards, I hate seeing you unhappy.  (hugs!) :)

Ask before taking.
  • thats wonderful news @Super_Princess_Rosalina!!!! im so glad your back in!! YAY  <:-P

• edited August 2016
    Just wondering when do you stop counting the votes @CandyCars ? does it keep going until the night of the event, or do you end it before that?
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• iStella said:

Just wondering when do you stop counting the votes @CandyCars ? does it keep going until the night of the event, or do you end it before that?

It's until 12:00PM CENTRAL time zone :D & also Cars helped me, and did most of the building so I get where you got the idea, where he would be in charge of everything......

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • edited August 2016
    Is it 12 central tonight? Or another day?  And I'm so sorry @SportyChic !  I know you, pinky, candycars and piglet were all working in it together and since Cadnycars seemed he was active just a bit a go so I asked in his name.  I would never try and take the show away from you!

(Mega hugs)

--

• That would be about noon On Saturday Central Time Stella! :D
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • ah got it!  Thanks @HBforever !
    --

• Okay Here is my Campaign Poster, which Sporty's is still better than mine.... Soooo...... xD :D :))

Campaign PosterDoes this or Does this not look like a presidential election poster? :D  :-/ :-?
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • Remember to vote me everyone! ;)

Vote PinkyB

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• I'm going to try to make my poster soon but it won't be good quality since I don't got Epic Ages on VFK to screenshot anymore! When I got my new computer the computer with Epic Ages went to my sister so she has Epic Ages and all the screenshots I took overtime! D: I'm going to miss those screenshots though since my first one was taken like 2 years ago but I could just go and look at them again on my sisters computer. xD
    -Rosalina ♥
  •  Screenshot 2016-08-11 at 1.01.02 PM

@Fowzy IS A TRUE SPORTYCHIC SUPPORTER <3 @CandyCars @PinkyB Lets see you top that, no human can top Fowzy my fashion buddy xD Jk ( Photobombed by that squirrel :P  )

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • SportyChic said:

Screenshot 2016-08-11 at 1.01.02 PM

@Fowzy IS A TRUE SPORTYCHIC SUPPORTER <3 @CandyCars @PinkyB Lets see you top that, no human can top Fowzy my fashion buddy xD Jk ( Photobombed by that squirrel :P  )
    Challenge Accepted XD
  • @SportyChic It's on! >:U

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• I liked the campaign posters so i drew one o.otacomeow
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540
  • Okay, great, change in plans, I may not be there for the awards at all. Idk I'll let you know by tomorrow hopefully.
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • Awards are TOMORROW! :D
  • Screenshot 2016-08-11 at 8.39.35 PM Do you guys like @CandyCars Red Carpet look xD JK That's not his look... we ( by we I mean Cars ) Was having technical diffuculties xD

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • SportyChic said:

Screenshot 2016-08-11 at 8.39.35 PM Do you guys like @CandyCars Red Carpet look xD JK That's not his look... we ( by we I mean Cars ) Was having technical diffuculties xD

LOL :))

• @CandyCars @SportyChic

Oh my... Thank goodness he has us XD

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• Lol :)) :D I hope to be there for at least Red Carpet!
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • and the award for most fashionable goes to.....

art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• 1,000 views on this Discussion! ^o^

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• edited August 2016
    Voted!  its going to be exciting tomorrow!
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • WOOT awards are tomorrow! :D #VoteforRoseinChoiceAwardsbeforeitstoolate:D #Ineedtomakeacampaignposterlol
    -Rosalina ♥