Last day and I can't get clement to leave the library

I am having  difficult with the  game
Spoiler:
It the last day I have gone to the attic look through the book  with the  jewellery, look at the  portraits  but the  gold label on the portrait, and  Jane has said  interesting, however every time I go back to the library  clement is there,  also I can't  go to sleep no one has anything else to say and I have  nothing else  to do please help !
Spoiler:

Comments

• Howdy @Guest160407!

When you click on the brooch on the painting of Isabella Lambley Jane doesn't say anything about comparing?
  • No it  does not it doesn't say anything 
  • @Guest160407, do you know if you looked at the brooch in the jewelry box when you got the date from your father's papers?
  • I do not remember 
  • Okay let's see,

You've put the name plate on the painting of Isabella Lambley and clicked on it so jane said "Isabella Lambley"
    You've opened the trunk and flipped through the jewelry book
    and you've clicked on the painting and the brooch right?

• It looks like you need to look at the brooch in the cabinet with your father's papers.  There are 2 things you can do, one it wait and check back around ever 10 minutes to see if clement is gone from the Library, because he leaves occasionally, or 2 if you have a saved game not too long ago, you could go back to that and make sure to look at the brooch before you go to the attic.
  • Yes i have
  • Thank you :)