Sporty's Fashion!

Hey guys! Been such a long time since I have done this! So I was thinking, instead of videos why not do a LIVE fashion show! Like maybe do it monthly? As an event on VFK! I would hire Models, as well as have judges for a live Fashion Showdown! I pick contestants from the crowd and pick a theme and winner get's 100K!  I have started to work on the rooms, so this first picture is the Backstage for the Models!

Screenshot 2016-07-21 at 2.56.58 PM

The this is the ( I just started it ) Is the stage. 

Screenshot 2016-07-21 at 2.57.56 PM

So the models will be the one's that volunteered last time ( if they don't want to then we can hold auditions or something ) And also I will hand pick the judges. I also will have gifts for everyone like those little gift bags :P With like some random rare clothes or something. So I might have my Fashion show either August or the konth after, depends if i am ready or not :D Comment down below if you think this is a good idea or bad, ( totes understand if it's not ) and then your advice on it, until next time Fashionista's! <3

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
Tagged:

Comments

• :O Pretty!!
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • NeonHearts said:

:O Pretty!!

Yeah I had the idea ( you guys know ) In January and finished backstage but then I wasnt as active so I am deciding to bring it back! :D

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • totally Amazing job on the rooms!! 
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• ooooo I wanna be a model or a judge! :)

• ooooh this is so cool! I see pizza backstage xD    and the stage is looking great! :D
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• Well, Sporty has to have a pizza anywhere she goes -in an accent like Little Mermaid's Sebastian- Don't ya know.
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • if u do this i would soo love to join in! :)

iminute vfk
    thanks for this taco!! :D
  • This is a great idea! :D It sounds really fun!!
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540
  • WHOAAA!!! YOU'RE DOING SPORTYS FASHIONS AGAIN!?!?!? LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE ITTTT!!!!

• Thanks for all the good feedback guys! 

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Posting to bring higher, I might finish the stage, so we can get the models rehearsing soon!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • YAY
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • omg how did i almost miss this post?! I would love to be a judge!! :) or a model!

• HERE IS SPORTY'S FASHION HEADQUARTERS OFFICE YAYYY 

Screenshot 2016-08-05 at 6.35.25 PM

I got stuck behind my curtain bc of a Entry point
    Screenshot 2016-08-05 at 6.00.48 PM 

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Sign ups for Models will be posted soon :D Judges have been picked... will Announce Judges TOMORROW!

I made some few touches to My office...... What do you think :) 

Screenshot 2016-08-06 at 5.46.47 PM

Vote for Sporty for Miss Clue Choice Awards WOOT!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • YAY woooot! <:-P