Chapter VI

Hey, everyone!

I was wondering if anyone else has started the chapter?
So far, I've
Spoiler:
turned on the generator, turned the control panel on, fixed the cart and visited the other side of the island, saw the empty crates and the overgrown brush, headed back to the hidden grotto, and refilled the generator.

I have no idea what to do after that. If anyone can help, I'd really appreciate it.
A - ala - watchful alertness
L - lokahi - working with unity
O - oia'i'o - truthful honesty
H - ha'aha'a - humility
A - ahonui - patient perserverance

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture

Comments

• @VictoryRose Try resetting the switch running the cable for the cable car!
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • edited July 2016
    Thank you @Fowzy ! I'll give it a try. :D

Edit: It totally worked! Thank you so much! 
    A - ala - watchful alertness
    L - lokahi - working with unity
    O - oia'i'o - truthful honesty
    H - ha'aha'a - humility
    A - ahonui - patient perserverance

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture
  • edited July 2016
    No problem,  good luck completing it!
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • edited July 2016
    I am on the other side of the island and
    Spoiler:
    turned around the cable car
    but now I can't
    Spoiler:
    get the door to the cable car to open
    so I can get back.

Figured it out:  You have to
    Spoiler:
    pull back slightly - can't click on the door right where you are

• anyone have a Walkthrough of this Chapter?
  • I'm working on one @ShiningTheLight :) But it isn't finished yet, is there a part you're stuck at? maybe I could help!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • I found a secret Tunnel
  • @ShiningTheLight you need to flip the switch up, then you need to switch the lower lever to the left and press the red button that will bring a cart in.  After that go get in the cart and look down. Oil the lever and push is forward
    DazzledreamSignature
  • i'm at the island what do I do?
  • Then you will go someplace!  You should arrive on the other side of the island, where you can explore.  Once you are done doing that, look down at the cart and flip the lever under the cart to disengage the lock.  Then click on the handle above and the cart will turn around
    DazzledreamSignature
  • Back up twice and click to open the door.  Get in and pull the lever again, you will go back to the grotto.  The engine will stop and you have to go check it out.  The gas tank is empty and so you have to go get more gas from your boat.  It is just like getting the gas from the previous chapter.
    DazzledreamSignature
  • i'm at the other side of beach
  • Once you have the gas in the engine, crank the handle again and go back down stairs.  The cables have not started so you must flip the switch on the panel off and on again.  Then get back in the cart and start it again.
    DazzledreamSignature
  • I'm already there..
  • edited July 2016
    @ShiningTheLight, after you look around the beach you need to get back in the cart, but first you have to turn it around
    DazzledreamSignature
  • what do I do with the cart?
  • I'll get some pictures :) 
    But here is a description of what to do:

look down at the cart and flip the lever under the cart to disengage the lock.  Then click on the handle above and the cart will turn around
    DazzledreamSignature
  • edited July 2016
    took me back to Beach with genarator
  • @ShiningTheLight the generator stopped because it is out of gas,  so you have to go get more gas from your boat.  It is just like getting the gas from the previous chapter.
    DazzledreamSignature
  • where do I put the gas?
  • Once you get the gas from the boat again you put in here:

CMDC5GasTank
    CMDC5placement
    DazzledreamSignature
  • how do I get cart to start
  • @ShiningTheLight, go to the panel and reset the cables by switching the switch off then on again.  that should start the cable and you can start the cart!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • near generator or Control panel?
  • Control panel by the cart
    DazzledreamSignature
  • took me back to beach..
  • edited July 2016
    Try turning the cart around and going again
    DazzledreamSignature
  • which ways the controls for the cart?
  • edited July 2016
    How do I get it to the door that's locked?