Games That Closed

edited July 2016 in General

Pixie Hollow

Super Poke Pets

Build-A-Bearville

Monkey Quest

Comments

• I loved Pixie Hollow! I remember I was going to get a card to get membership on vacation but we didn't get one and then when we got back a few days after I couldn't log in one day cause it wasn't working and then it finally worked and I was somehow given a free membership and I thought "Was I hacked?!" But then it announced closing and everyone who wasn't a member was given membership. Good thing I didn't get that card or else it would of been a waste! There has been videos of signs that it is coming back and there has been something that said it was coming back on this day but it doesn't open on that day. I'm not sure if it's coming back but it would be awesome if it did!

I also played Build-a-Bearville. It was actually the very first online game me and my sister played. I had a few bears on that game. Even one time me and my sister entered the wrong codes for our bears on the game and we got the wrong bears. :P I loved going to the North Pole at Christmas and how you could work at Mrs Claus shop and you could also work at the Mall and Coffee shop. I also liked the spooky house at Halloween and the hide and seek game. I'm so sad that they closed Build-a-Bearville since it was my first online game and me and my sister had a few bears on that game. It would be so awesome if that game came back one day.
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • I played Pixie Hollow as well! When that closed we came here.

Love VFK though!!!
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • edited July 2016
    vmk also closed with lego universe I think chimpoo.com is not closed just not available cuz I was it was in beta last year.

• @Renesmee You played VMK too? Awesome! I loved that game. I really hoped they would have continued the game because they had already extended its closing once before. But I'm happy that VFK is around because the gameplay is similar. 

Pixie Hollow, Pirates, and Toontown were awesome games. I spent hours on them and I wished that those had been kept around too. 
    A - ala - watchful alertness
    L - lokahi - working with unity
    O - oia'i'o - truthful honesty
    H - ha'aha'a - humility
    A - ahonui - patient perserverance

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture
  • they had made a remake of vmk but its not the fun its called myvmk.com