VFK Party Ideas

I've decided to host another party on VFK! I have a few ideas and I will put a poll on which party you want to happen! I think from time to time I will eventually do all the ideas! Here are the ideas:

Splashtastic 3D Tsunami Slides Party - Everyone would meet at the 3D Splashtastic and when everyone comes we would all tryout the slides and maybe do races! 

Blackout Party - Okay I'm kind of obsessed with this theme because my next in real birthday party is I'm hoping to be this theme and it sounds so great I mention it so much.  Anyways I think I will make dark rooms with a bit of light and we can play games light a snowball fight game(with snowball war jacket) hide and seek and much more! I'll make a room for all of us coming to meet!

VFK Game Party - In this one we would play the VFK games that have multiple players such as Sleepy Hollow, Laser Tag, Space Pirates and all the others! Meeting place might be the garden or a game lobby.

Mermaid/Fairy/Human Sleepover Party - In this one if this one gets the vote we will either have a mermaid sleepover where we have a sleepover as mermaids, a fairy sleepover which is having a sleepover as fairies or a human sleepover where we have a sleepover as regular VFK characters There would be a tv and games too!

Wizard/Frost Fairy/Frost Wizard Duel Party - In this one we would have a duel somewhere as either a regular wizard, a frost wizard or a frost fairy! You must have at least one of those enchantments to participate in this party!

Okay thats all the ideas I got! Here is a poll below to vote! The winning party will hopefully happen this Summer! :)

What VFK Party Idea Do You Want To Happen?
  1. Which party idea do you like best?
    1. 3D Splashtastic Tsunami Slides Party
        6.67%
    2. Blackout Party
      40.00%
    3. VFK Game Party
        6.67%
    4. Mermaid/Fairy/Human Sleepover Party
      33.33%
    5. Wizard/Frost Fairy/Fost Wizard Duel Party
      13.33%
"May the stars shine down on you."
-Rosalina ♥

Comments

• ooo theses are some awesome ideas!! I wish we could do them all!!!
    skylambsignature
  • SkyLamb said:

ooo theses are some awesome ideas!! I wish we could do them all!!!

I'm actually going to try to do them all eventually but the one that gets the most votes in the next few days will be the first party to happen! Right now Blackout Party is winning!
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Hmm, maybe you could do them all, kind of, you could mash them all up, but I do like the black out one, it sounds really cool.  :)>-
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • HBforever said:

Hmm, maybe you could do them all, kind of, you could mash them all up, but I do like the black out one, it sounds really cool.  :)>-

It would be kind of hard to mash them all up cause one is a game party and one is a 3D slides party so if we were in the 3D we couldn't get to the games and also for the sleepover and duel one we can only wear one enchantment unless everyone was frost faries since a fairy sleepover is a option! Which party did you vote for? :D I'm assuming blackout since it's the only one that's been voted so far lol
    -Rosalina ♥
  • definitely sleep over! whee
    ColourzRNice2
  • Posting to bring higher!
    -Rosalina ♥
  • I voted for the sleepover, but any idea sounds cool and fun! :)
    A - ala - watchful alertness
    L - lokahi - working with unity
    O - oia'i'o - truthful honesty
    H - ha'aha'a - humility
    A - ahonui - patient perserverance

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture
  • Okay sleepover is in the lead! I'll wait a few more days so it gives enough time for lots to vote before the winner is announced!
    -Rosalina ♥
  • :O I can't choose! well I did, but it was hard!  this is going to be such fun @Super_Princess_Rosalina

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • oh! these are all such neat party ideas!! :D
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• Bumping this and I think I'll announce the winning party in 5 days which will be on the 19th! If you haven't voted vote within the next 5 days! :D
    -Rosalina ♥
  • VOTED!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• great ideas i like the wizard party
  • MERMAID PARTY!!!!!
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • 2 more days to vote! So far sleepover is in the lead!
    -Rosalina ♥
  • voting for black out!
    TacoCatSignaturePetalStarthanks taco
  • Sounds great your hosting a party Rosalina I would LOVE to come!!
    I am voting BLACKOUT!! wooop woop!
    :P

iminute vfk
    thanks for this taco!! :D
  • Blackout and sleepover are tied! There is 1 more day to vote but if both are still tied by tomorrow I will give people more time to vote! :)
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Super_Princess_Rosalina said:

HBforever said:

Hmm, maybe you could do them all, kind of, you could mash them all up, but I do like the black out one, it sounds really cool.  :)>-

It would be kind of hard to mash them all up cause one is a game party and one is a 3D slides party so if we were in the 3D we couldn't get to the games and also for the sleepover and duel one we can only wear one enchantment unless everyone was frost faries since a fairy sleepover is a option! Which party did you vote for? :D I'm assuming blackout since it's the only one that's been voted so far lol
    Acutally for some reason I haven't voted yet. XD
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • Zootopia Party
  • Oh I forgot to announce the winner yesterday! Looks like Blackout party wins! I will make the party room and that soon and I will release more details soon!
    -Rosalina ♥
  • YAY for parties!
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~