LOOK AT MY FISH!!!!

2»

Comments

• Oh @AquaBlueishTime that's such a pretty tank!!!  I LOVE IT!!! OMG  but where's the fishy in the second picture?
    skylambsignature
  • wow what beautiful fish you guys have @DonutLuverr and @AquaBlueishTime!
    ColourzRNice2
  • @SkyLamb, he's in front of the green plant on the right.
  • :O I see him now @AquaBlueishTime!! he blends in really well, it kind of like find the fish in this picture!  do you keep him in your room?
    skylambsignature
  • @SkyLamb Yep, he lives next to my desk.
  • wow beautiful pictures of fish everybody! i wish i had a fish :)

alanrickman

I WOULD THINK OF YOU COLONEL BRANDON!!!!
    oh his hair... if I could only touch his hair
    Alan Rickman - 1946 - 2016  :(
  • If I had a fish I'd sooooo share it with you guys!
    tacocatPandaPicturepandahood
  • edited July 2016

@showjumpingbird  @echo_panda YOU GUYS SHOULD TOTALLY GET FISHES!! I love my little kevin so much. ill post a photo update tomorrow he's hiding in his little log right now!

so many questions and NO DONUTS

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

• If I get a fish I am sooo getting one of those tank cleaner fish, the ones that stick to the wall! and maybe a gold fish, do any of you know if you can buy angel fish? or angel looking fish?
  • @echo_panda I think you can buy angel fish but im pretty sure they're tropical fish so if you want an angel fish you have to find a store that sells tropical fish! usually local pet stores carry tropical fish I don't think chains like petsmart do.

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

• @echo_panda ACTUALLY I just looked some stuff up and it looks like you CAN buy angel fish at petsmart!! I didn't know that!!!

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

• Wow thanks for looking that up for me @DonutLuverr that was really nice of you!
  • edited July 2016
    @echo_panda you can buy Freshwater Angel fish just about anywhere that sells fish. But they need warmer water and they are a bit harder to care for then a gold fish. I used to keep Angel fish when I was a kid and I loved them. my favorite were the Koi Angel and the Marble Veil Angels. Though there are many types of angels. Angel fish can be aggressive so you have to watch what other kinds of fish you put in the tank with them. Also they require a pretty good sized aquarium as they get up 6 inches in size.

- Saltwater angelfish I have no clue about! lol

I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • WOW beautiful fish tanks!!!! mine is pretty simple, i have a plastic plant in it
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • here's little kevin today!!

IMG_2922

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

• he is so cute!
    TacoCatSignaturePetalStarthanks taco
  • Oh my goodness you posted another picture of your fishy!!! WOW Kevin is looking so happy!!!
  • yet another adorable picture of Kevin!!! is he eating well?!
    tacocatdrawing
  • thanks everyone! he seems very happy!

@rain_shadow yes! he's eating very well!

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

• Aww :)  what kind of personality does Kevin have?  It he sweet, mischievous, clever, angry, curious?... Also have you trained him to jump out of the water a little and get the good off your finger?  

All you do is dip your finger in the water a little, then stick a piece of food to it and then hover is above the water until he jumps and gets it!
    skylambsignature
  • edited July 2016
    cutest fish!
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • you should post another picture of Kevin!!! he's so cute!!!
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • SkyLamb said:

Aww :)  what kind of personality does Kevin have?  It he sweet, mischievous, clever, angry, curious?... Also have you trained him to jump out of the water a little and get the good off your finger?  

All you do is dip your finger in the water a little, then stick a piece of food to it and then hover is above the water until he jumps and gets it!
    Kevin seems very curious! he's always swimming around investigating everything! & no ive never tried the feeding thing. im scared to train him to jump out of the water!

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

• I agree with the others!  You should totally post another picture of Kevin!
    Why waste time trying to fix things that are broken when we need to spend more time fixing things that aren't broken.
  • I just took this one today!

IMG_2535

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3