Journal #10 School District

edited June 2016 in General
So nobody likes school, but you have to go to succeed, right? Well...come january the school might shut down., you know why? The government is being retarded and not giving our schools enough money to function. Therefore come january, they'll run out of money and I'll be an uneducated homeless woman because then I won't be able to go to college and become a doctor! Sounds delightful, right? And no, I'm not dissing homeless people because most of the time it isn't their fault, it's usually the governments UNLESS they were drug addicts and then maybe it was their fault. Anyway totally off topic.
    Today was my last day of sports camp and I made a friend. But sadly I have no way to get hold of her so now I'll never see her again. She was pretty cool too.  I had lots of fun but my shoulder REALLY hurts from doing golf and tennis, in which I use the same old right shoulder. Too bad I'm not Ambidextrous, that way I could switch shoulders. Anyway,, I've got to go and watch a movie it's caled "Blue eyed Butcher" or something like that. A wife murders her abusive husband, Yay. I hope it's gory, (not to be weird.) Bye! 
"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• OMG!!! this means you can be homeschooled like me!!! This is the BEST NEWS EVER!!!  You'll love it froggie!  you learn more, you're happier, your family is nicer, you get more sleep (always a plus) :D  And most of all you're not bullied!  WOOOO  I can't wait!  we should throw a party!  

On a side not there are more and more people getting into college being home schooled, so it isn't really an issue any more, it used to be but not any more!  So I wouldn't worry on that!  :-bd :-bd

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • edited June 2016
    I agree with Misty!  I've only ever heard bad things about school, and all my friends who are in school are so un happy and all they can talk to me about is how much they wished they weren't in school, I feel so bad for them, but I don't know how to help because their parents won't take them out.  

I'm sorry about you not being able to talk to your friend, I once met a girl at a ice skating rink and we got along really well!  Her name was Samantha but I didn't think to get any information about her so I have never met her again... Life is kind of sad that way.

I don't really like murder shows but I hope you have fun watching! :)
    skylambsignature
  • I'm sorry to hear about your friend, maybe if you remember her name you could look her up!?

About your school situation, I was homeschooled, and I've never had any difficulty succeeding in the things I wanted to do. :)
    I've had many friends who were homeschooled and later went into college, perhaps you could consider that as an option further down the road?
    In the mean time, you could look into online learning courses!  I've never seen that movie, but it sounds interesting.  Have fun! :)
    Why waste time trying to fix things that are broken when we need to spend more time fixing things that aren't broken.
  • @MistyMew  thanks but the family is the issue. We don't always have good days. I'm also suspicious of my dad still cheating but yeah, it might now be that bad.
  • @SkyLamb  I didn't watch the whole thing. I''m weird and just watched the murder scene. I'm no killer though, trust me.