Last day and clement wont leave the library!

I think I have everything figured out
Spoiler:
I got in the library and looked at the lambley ladies picture but I have to get the broach out of the library to double check
but Clement is there and I cant make him leave!!! (I think its the last day because it wont let me go to sleep!)

Comments

• I mean I got into the
    Spoiler:
    attic and looked at the pictures and the jewelry book
  • Amazing job @Guest848913!

Have you found the name plate and placed it back on the picture as well?
  • Hmm, Hold on a minute! :)
  • So @Guest848913, when you click on the brooch in the painting Jane says:

"I need to compare this carefully to make sure my suspicions are correct...."

Right?

• hum.. maybe she didn't... Ill go look at it again... 
  • I guess she did... if I click on it now nothing happens... I know I've checked out the broach in the box next to the will before....
  • @Guest848913 Jane should say it every time you click on the brooch in the painting.  Try looking at the jewelry book again, make sure to flip to the brooch page, also try clicking on the name plate as well, then clicking on the brooch again, if Jane still doesn't say anything then we will see into other reasons :)
  • Ok... actually I played it through again from an older saved game and she only says "thats interesting" and "isabella lambley 
  • but how do I look at the brooch? clement is in the library and wont leave and it wont let me go to sleep...
  • Oh... the jewelry BOOK right... I keep going back and forth... and its like she forgot about the brooch in the library.... or something... nothing... I think I must have missed some detail... 
  • Well, there are two options,

You could wait and keep checking the library because clement does leave at certain times of the day, and so he will be gone sometime, or you could send us your saved game and we will check into why you are stuck.

Which ever is fine :)  
  • Ok Ill keep waiting... and if it doesnt work Ill send you the saved game
  • That sounds good, just check the library every few minutes, like every 10?

This is the jewelry book by the way:

PIPJewelrybook

PIPJewelrybook2
  • yea... I played an older game and realized that somehow my games all got confused and she hadnt seen the brooch yet.... so I figured it out... thanks! 
  • Woot!  Excellent @Guest848913 !  Does that mean you were able to get the brooch and compare it with the painting?
  • Where do I find the name plate for the painting? I missed it along the way.
  • Howdy @Guest175851!

The name plate is in the gallery on top of a hutch, I will get you a picture!

Also great work you've made it really far!!
  • Here is a picture of where you can find the name plate!

PIPPicturesplaques

Good luck @Guest175851!
  • VFK_Mintie said:

Here is a picture of where you can find the name plate!

PIPPicturesplaques

Good luck @Guest17585

Thank you @VFK