Sketch Requests

Comments

• Pringles

@Pringles I um. Is this what you were looking for? If not let me know I'll do it again! xD
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540
  • @TacoCat OMG ITS AMAZING THANK YOU SO MUCH TACO CAT I LOVE IT!!!!
    pringles
    Thank you TacoCat!!!!!
  • @Pringles I'm so glad you like it! I wasn't sure if I got it right or not! Ahh that makes me so happy!
  • Thq soooo much tacocat. Can u colour it too?

• @lilydiamondshine Ahhh I have no idea where that drawing is now. I might be able to do another if you want? And if so what colors did you want?
  • @TacoCat ohh its ok but if u can draw it again. Pls let me know
    The colours will be
    Pomeranian white mixed with cream colour
    Ps: and tht day I didnt mean lovebird. Cause now I have budgie only can u draw a budgie pls? The colour of budgie is green and yellow
  • I cannot send pic :( cream means just a little not pure white
  • So, Taco, are you still doing requests? If you are, could you try this?

Miss_Peregrines_Home._MC_Forums_Signature_Pic-mitchell
    Also I'd love to see it colored! If not, a sketch is fine!
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • Thx!
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • @lilydiamondshine Alrighty! I'll try my best! It might take a bit as I've been playing.. games... LOL but I also promised a drawing for a friend and its a very big drawing. Hopefully I can get yours done soon!

@HBforever Ahhh I could try. I really don't think it will work out and if I can get the sketch I still wont be able to color it. There's a lot of characters and a lot of background so it most likely wont go well, but I'll try my best!
  • Sorry, but when I saw this movie, I fell in love with it.
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • It's like, soo amazing, but, if you could color it this way, you could do just emma (the won in the air), Jake (the won holding rope), and Miss Peregrine, along with the home, if you will
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • How about a picture of Cory Monteith????
  • @HBforever what movie is that?
    Sheep_Trimmed blossomflower Sheep_Trimmed  - Just ask if you'd like me to make you a GIF or Sig Bar!
  • @Blossomflower, Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children! :D 
    It's soo amazing!!!
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • @HBforever that's so interesting!, It looks like they all have super powers!
    Sheep_Trimmed blossomflower Sheep_Trimmed  - Just ask if you'd like me to make you a GIF or Sig Bar!
  • @lilydiamondshine So I was able to draw a budgie but not a Pomeranian I'm so sorry! Everything I tried just wasn't working! D: It always looked like a Shiba Inu for some reason. xD But here's a budgie!

IMG_5277
    and a non colored version
    IMG_5276

@HBforever Ahhh i tried. I really could not draw this. I'm so sorry, all I got was this sketch of Miss Peregrine. D: I hope it looks alright!

IMG_5278

@tessygrl I-I can try but, I really don't draw realistic. I'll do my best but I will not be able to color it.

@MysteriousTurquoise I'M TRYING TO DRAW FEDORA GUY BUT I KEEP FORGETTING OOPS.

As of right now I will be closing requests. I'm having trouble with keeping up and the requests just keep getting bigger.. heh so for right now I'm going to tr to take a break to improve my art skills and to work on some art I really should be working on.

-Taco

• edited January 2017
    Shiba Inu = Doge!!!  :D!!!!!!!!

plainDoge
    :x
  • Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
  • Oh! I love it! It's definitely better than I can do! I've tried, but I can't even do her hair! xD
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • @hbforever ahh I'm glad you like it XD
  • Taco, I drew Miss Peregrine (twice, along with Olive) and I will post the pictures as soon as I take them and download them onto the laptop. :)
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • @tacocat its okay. But i flew my budgie away. I set him free
  • @lilydiamondshine Aww that must have been hard. Are you doing alright?
  • are you still doing requests? >.>
    art-starbucks 
  • Depending on the request, yes! @prettyredstone
  • Just wanted to see if you can draw my OC lol :)
    art-starbucks 
  • @prettyredstone ooo I might be able to do that! I'm currently working on a drawing of Lunafreya from FFXV so I might not be able to draw it right away. What do they look like? (I haven't been on in forever omg schools keeping me busy xD)
  • TacoCat said:

@prettyredstone ooo I might be able to do that! I'm currently working on a drawing of Lunafreya from FFXV so I might not be able to draw it right away. What do they look like? (I haven't been on in forever omg schools keeping me busy xD)

That's totally okay, I understand lol. You're in no rush and uhhh I'll DM a pic?
    art-starbucks 
  • Hi are you still taking new requests?! 
    VFKWeeklyNews3