Life of a Middle School Kid - Part 12

So it looks like Victoria is entering the art competition. Great. Hopefully she can't draw as good as me cause I've never seen a picture she has drawn before. I needed to practice big time. I also remembered last year in the art compeition I was against this girl in the finals and we were in the top 2. I thought I totally won! But she ended up winning. I was kind of mad but I acted nice. She was nice too and not mean like Victoria! She signed up so I'm going to get revenge!! But revenge in a nice way. It could backfire if I lose cause the revenge will be I win the art competition. But my next year painting revenge might be on Victoria if she wins. I really need to know how good she is. And I wonder how good that girl who won last year has got. But I need to know more on how good Victoria is. She isn't in the same class as me so I can't look around the class for something she drew. The competition is in 4 days! Oh I just forgot! Today is Monday which means Drake is back!! I need to remind Alice to ask Drake to the dance for me. I now have 2 things to work on: Finding how good Victoria is at art and asking Alice if she could ask Drake to the dance for me. But actually I think I should focus more on my painting instead of Victoria's painting. It was still the start of the day so we were allowed to draw until class started. I got some paper and started practicing and the drawing actually turned out good. I think my art skills increased since last year. My revenge may work! I wonder how she will react if I win? Or Victoria?

The bell goes for recess. You probably know the first thing I did. I went to Alice and asked her if she can find and ask Drake since he should be back. "Okay I'll go find him!" She said. She ran off and I was so nervous what the answer was going to be. I was excited but nervous too. One of her other friends come and say hi to me. "Hi!" I said back. "Where is Alice?" They asked. "She went to ask someone to the dance for me." I said. "Cool! I'm going to go now. Bye!" They said and left. Alice comes back. This is the moment. I'm about to find out if Drake said yes or no. "Sorry May he said no." Alice said. I was crushed. I think I'm going to cry. I totally thought I was getting a yes and I was being so positive! "Oh okay thanks for asking anyways." I said. Now Victoria can make fun of me cause she took the Drake that asked me to the dance and I have nobody to go to the dance so I'm not going. The dance is in 2 weeks but there is nothing to get excited about. I was sad for the rest of the day but I acted happy but I was broken on the inside. We were allowed to listen to music with our iPods while we were working so I got mine and listened to happy songs to see if it would cheer me up. It didn't. It's now the end if the day and before my mom came Drake was coming but he somehow passed his locker? It looked like he was coming up to me cause he was looking at me! He comes up to me. "Sorry for saying no last time to your friend. I said no cause I wanted to ask on my own cause I heard you were too shy to ask yourself. So May will you go to the dance with me?" Oh. My. Gosh. Could it be?!?!

To be continued...

Question of the day: Have you ever had a dance at your school before?

My answer: Yes!
"May the stars shine down on you."
-Rosalina ♥

Comments