My Life As Lucy Part 13

edited June 2016 in General
Before I start just want to say sorry that it's short! Make sure to read my ending statement at Part 12, I want everyone to join the fight against bullying, because I feel like there shouldn't ever be a reason for it in the first place, be that 1 percent who takes a stand, thanks! :x

_-----_---------____________--------------_--------------___-_----____-----__________------------------_-------____-----------_------------___--------------

My head was pounding as I woke up. " Lucy, are you up " My eyes were shut tight yet I could hear. I was trying to say yes, thought the words never came out. 

" Hope she wakes up soon " Said a man, thought it sounded like my Father. And then my eyes opened slowly. " D-..... Dah- Dad. " The rest couple of hours seemed to never go away. I had fainted in the road, and a Car nearly crushed me.... yet it stopped before it could. The Doctor had said my faint had been caused by some extreme stress. I didn't wanna say I was stressing about Samantha, because if I did charges cold be on Samantha, and she would make my life horrible if I ever told on her. Gavin had gone in the Ambulance with me and my parents met up with the Doctors and me here. I had been out for an hour and a half.

When I woke up it was morning. The Doctors said it was optional to go to school, but I wanted to go, I don't like being home hopeless! When I checked my Laptop real quick,My GMail was practically FILLED with Emails from Emma, and 1 E-Mail from Gavin! AHH GAVIN!!?? I quickly clicked it and read it :x :\"> 
Hey Lucy! Just wanted to make sure you were ok. And I know what Samantha did to you. The whole school knows actually....... she obviously forgot to check the cameras. Now everyone knows the true her, and next time she does something tell me Lucy. Please, i've had some experience myself. See u at school Get well!- Gavin

It was chaos at school. As I walked into Reading, after MULTIPLE Get well cards, greetings, later I made it. " Hey Lucy! " Said Gavin " Anyway I offered to help you for today in case an accident happens again, since we have the same schedule, is that ok with you :D ? " " Oh totally, don't mind at all! " But honestly I did care. I didn't want to be this hopeless puppy with no strength, but oh well, Gavin was so generous i'm afraid it would hurt him if I said no. 

Finally! Lunch, where I could relax and eat. I couldn't wait to go to Emma! But when I saw her she was sitting with Jack. Talk about awkward! That's when Gavin waved me over to his table ( where Emma and Jack were ) " Hey Lucy! " Said Emma " Dude!!!!! Your like a hero! You totally showed Samantha who's boss! " Said Jack " um sure I mean.... just a coincidence she got caught especially on camera and all I did was be the victim " I said " Um... I got a feeling she doesn't know..... you told her, right, Gavin? " Said Jack " I was going to tell her later so she wouldn't feel guilty... but Someone opened there mouth so I guess I got to tell her now. " Gavin  said as he gave Jack a stern look " Lucy... don't feel guilty... but Samantha got expelled and she moved. Her dad said it was for the best. " OH NO! I wanted Samantha to get what she deserved.... but not like THIS! I felt horrible! Here I was un-able to do nothing yet AGAIN! I would talk to Gavin about this later, but now I thought how close me and Gavin had gotten in a very short time. We all chatted almost like we had known each other for a long time! " Anyway were all getting a smoothie after practice and since cheer gets done same time as Basketball, I was wondering if you want to go with Me, Emma, and Jack, what do you say, Lucy :D " " Totally! " I said a little too fast..... talk about embarrassing!!!!!!!!!!!!
X_X As Lunch was done me and gavin spent the rest of the day getting to know each other. While were talking about crushes...... how long does it take to know if you love someone?  :x
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to check out.............
@PinkyB's AMAZING Miss Clue Fanatic!
@Super_Princess_Rosalina's Radical Life of a Middle School kid Series
Don't forget to watch  @CandyCars VFK Today Season 2 Episode 2! Pipers Performance, Super's interview and more :D  -------> click this link to watch it -------->http://forum.missclue.com/discussion/809/vfk-today-episode-2-season-2-is-out-now-watch-here#latest

MISSCLUESIGN.#4

Comments

• Awesome part! Bullying is wrong and I would be that 1 percent to stand up! :) Thanks for the shout out too! On my next part I'll be sure to shout out your series! :D
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • YES!!! The mean Samantha is gone!! now the entire school can be happy!! Maybe this will be a new chapter in samantha's life and she will be nice and kind from now on!!

LOVE IT!! Gotta read it to me sister!!

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• I only think it takes a minute to fall in love with Gavin!!   :x

I agree @goldenpuppy this is the best thing that could happen!! YAY I love it when stories are happy and note sad!

oh...Gavin is sooooo wonderful
    skylambsignature
  •   ,d88b.d88b,
      `Y8888888Y'
        `Y888Y'    
          `Y'

d8b d8b
    `Y88888P'     
     `Y888P'      
      `Y8P'
       `Y'

d8b   d8b
    88889V68888
    `Y88P8d88P'
     `Y8Pd88P'     
      `Y888P'      
       `Y8P'
        `Y'
                  __        __        __        __
     .*.        /~ .~\    /~  ~\    /~ .~\    /~  ~\
     ***       '      `\/'      *  '      `\/'      *
      V       (                .*)(               . *)
    /\|/\      \     GAVIN  . *./  \      LUCY  . *./
      |         `\ .      . .*/'    `\ .      . .*/'       .*.
      |           `\ * .*. */' _    _ `\ * .*. */'         ***
                    `\ * */'  ( `\/'*)  `\ * */'          /\V
                      `\/'     \   */'    `\/'              |/\
                                `\/'                        |
                                LOVES
    skylambsignature
  • Super_Princess_Rosalina said:

Awesome part! Bullying is wrong and I would be that 1 percent to stand up! :) Thanks for the shout out too! On my next part I'll be sure to shout out your series! :D

No problem, & glad your taking a stand! :D

goldenpuppy said:

YES!!! The mean Samantha is gone!! now the entire school can be happy!! Maybe this will be a new chapter in samantha's life and she will be nice and kind from now on!!

LOVE IT!! Gotta read it to me sister!!
    I bet Samantha will change @goldenpuppy OMG u gave me the best idea! If you want I can make a .:Special:. My Life As Lucy and take the time to write a story of Samantha's point a view and see how she changed?

SkyLamb said:

I only think it takes a minute to fall in love with Gavin!!   :x

I agree @goldenpuppy this is the best thing that could happen!! YAY I love it when stories are happy and note sad!

oh...Gavin is sooooo wonderful
      I believe it only takes a mili-second to fall in love with Gavin @SkyLamb Lol

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • I don't know why this story is so enthralling!! I Just fall into another world when reading it! you're a gifted writer @SportyChic!!

I think it's a fabulous idea do write a bit of what happened to Samantha!

--
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• iStella said:

I don't know why this story is so enthralling!! I Just fall into another world when reading it! you're a gifted writer @SportyChic!!

I think it's a fabulous idea do write a bit of what happened to Samantha!

Ok awesome @iStella :D After I get back from the pool and go outside I will write ( I like writing by the pool now it seems relaxing Lol )

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • How long does it take... hmm... really depends, but with Gavin, I would say he's love at first sight!
  • edited June 2016
    Oh.....I AM LIKE SOOO JEALOUS! I would love to sit by a pool right now!  It's so hat where I am!
    ~O)
    --

• iStella said:

Oh.....I AM LIKE SOOO JEALOUS! I would love to sit by a pool right now!  It's so hat where I am!
    ~O)

Yeah over where I am too! I am sick right now.... so I cant get in the pool but I just LOVE dipping my feet in right now! We got the pool yesterday, if you want I can take a picture of it and Post :D

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • SportyChic said:

iStella said:

~O)

Yeah over where I am too! I am sick right now.... so I cant get in the pool but I just LOVE dipping my feet in right now! We got the pool yesterday, if you want I can take a picture of it and Post :D
    Well then I could at least pretend could put my feet in it lol!  Yeah that would be so cool!
    --

• Oh and I hope you feel better soon, gosh being ill in the summer is no fun!
    --

• iStella said:

Oh and I hope you feel better soon, gosh being ill in the summer is no fun!

Yeah :( But I just started watching The Foster's and I am obssesed with it! Plus I love to read, or maybe write My Life As lucy things so I can be prepared to Post.

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Posting to bring higher! This is a very important My Life As Lucy Part so make sure you read it!!!!!!!!!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • great story!  I really like how you included the other writers on here, that was super nice!
  • WOW I LOVE THIS!!!! and I really liked all the links and mentions at the end!  way to go @SportyChic!!!

• Wow this is the neatest story ever!
    TacoCatSignaturePetalStarthanks taco
  • edited July 2016
    I was just thinking of this, and wanted to know if you were going to post more @SportyChic ? :)  I miss Gavin!
    skylambsignature
  • When are you going to post Part 14?!
    Why waste time trying to fix things that are broken when we need to spend more time fixing things that aren't broken.