VFK TODAY Episode 2 Season 2 is OUT NOW - WATCH HERE!

vfktodaylogo
Logo made by @showjumpingbird!

Hey everyone!

VFK Today Episode 2 is OUT NOW! :D

This episode @Fowzy, @Awesome_Piper, and @PigletFan joined me, @SportyChic, and @PinkyB for the 8th Anniversary Edition of Hot Topics, and we also had our first "Join the Hot Topics" segment! Tune in to see if your comment was used! :D

@Super_Princess_Rosalina was interviewed by me, @PinkyB, and @iTony! :)

@Awesome_Piper also took the stage to perform the Disney classic "Beauty and the Beast" from her upcoming music video, and it was MAGICAL! :D

And to wrap it all up we gave ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND CREDITS to one lucky viewer!! :D

This was our first summer episode; we will be doing episodes EVERY week now, and each episode will be around 20 minutes ( Some weeks an episode won't be released, but most weeks we will do one! :D )!



Make sure to tell all of your friends to watch too! Have a GREAT weekend everyone!! :D

-Cars



Tagged:
«1

Comments

  • Woot! It was awesome! Thanks for having me on the show! :D And congrats to the giveaway winner

    Spoiler:
    @SaharaHollyglow :D
    image
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • edited June 2016
    AHH!!!!!!! This was one of my favorite episode for sure! I LOVED @Awesome_Piper's Performance!!!!!!!! And Congrats to....

     
    Spoiler:
     SaharaHollyGlow! Won't tag her so she can have a surprise :D







    MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • amazing job everyone! beautiful job with beauty and the beast piper! congrats winner! good show! amazing!
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540
  • Super_Princess_Rosalina said:

    Woot! It was awesome! Thanks for having me on the show! :D And congrats to the giveaway winner

    Spoiler:
    @SaharaHollyglow :D

    SportyChic said:

    AHH!!!!!!! This was one of my favorite episode for sure! I LOVED @Awesome_Piper's Performance!!!!!!!! And Congrats to....


     
    Spoiler:
     SaharaHollyGlow! Won't tag her so she can have a surprise :D



    SportyChic said:

    AHH!!!!!!! This was one of my favorite episode for sure! I LOVED @Awesome_Piper's Performance!!!!!!!! And Congrats to....


     
    Spoiler:
     SaharaHollyGlow! Won't tag her so she can have a surprise :D



    TacoCat said:

    amazing job everyone! beautiful job with beauty and the beast piper! congrats winner! good show! amazing!

    Thank you all for watching!! :D
  • SCREAMS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • NeonHearts said:

    SCREAMS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Woot hope you enjoyed the episode!! :D
  • You can watch it in Cars Post here @Vogue




    MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Woot! Thanks all for watching! :D
  • Posting to bring higher! :D
  • Great episode! congratulations to the winner!  it was fun seeing @Super_Princess_Rosalina talk about her story
  • OMG!! so many people are in this one!!  I LOVED your performance @Awesome_Piper! @candcars does holly know she won yet?!  :O and you did great @fowzy!  I LOVE LOVE your studios!! and did you do the lighting for the song candycars?

    I want to watch it again!!
    skylambsignature
  • YAY

    GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!





  • bluemarlin said:

    Great episode! congratulations to the winner!  it was fun seeing @Super_Princess_Rosalina talk about her story

    SkyLamb said:

    OMG!! so many people are in this one!!  I LOVED your performance @Awesome_Piper! @candcars does holly know she won yet?!  :O and you did great @fowzy!  I LOVE LOVE your studios!! and did you do the lighting for the song candycars?


    I want to watch it again!!
    goldenpuppy said:

    YAY

    Thank you all SO much!! :D So glad you enjoyed the show!! @SkyLamb me, @Awesome_Piper, and @iTony did the lighting/effects for the performance!

    Spoiler:

    Going to try something new... going to tag the people who entered the giveaway so they know the episode is out! :D

    @MistyMew @iStella @Renesmee @Fowzy @MidnightMystery @echo_panda @fashionista.star @HBforever @SamKam @Markers @MiniLuna @Karylina @rain_shadow @Vogue @ColourzRnice @NeonHearts @PigletFan @frogiepower @beagle @Petalstar @dazzlerdream @FairyFlora @showjumpingbird @yellowsummerdaisy @SparkleDream @Marzipan

    This way people know when episode comes out too... a lot of times, people ask me if episode ever came out.


    Also wanted to put that we will be doing our best to do weekly shows, but with everyone's summer schedules, we may miss days.

    Have a great day! :D
  • Oh neat idea!  Yeah summer has been pretty fun and chaotic!
    skylambsignature
  • I just watched the episode and... well, it was....

    AMAZING (like usual)

    everyone did a fabulous job!! I loved the interview with @Super_Princess_Rosalina and your outfit was soo cute, Super! :D

    Thanks again for having me on for hot topics and to perform. I have to say, my performance looked fabulous xD
    The stage was sooo pretty!! (i'll have the video done eventually)
    and congratulations to Holly!! :)
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage


  • aaaand here's a screenshot from when @CandyCars was putting the set together and dropped the moon on me and iTony :u

    heheh.. :))

    2016-05-30 08_20_29 PM Awesome_Piper - CandyCars's CandyCars Channel Headquarters - Studio WON A
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage


  • Awesome_Piper said:

    aaaand here's a screenshot from when @CandyCars was putting the set together and dropped the moon on me and iTony :u

    heheh.. :))

    2016-05-30 08_20_29 PM Awesome_Piper - CandyCars's CandyCars Channel Headquarters - Studio WON A
    ROFL :))
  • Posting to bring higher. :)
  • AWESOME AWESOME!! thanks for bringing higher I completely missed this!
    Why waste time trying to fix things that are broken when we need to spend more time fixing things that aren't broken.
  • MidnightMystery said:

    AWESOME AWESOME!! thanks for bringing higher I completely missed this!

    Woot so glad you enjoyed it!! :D
  • Posting to bring higher! :D
  • edited June 2016
    Wow i almost missed this! loved th episode! @Awesome_Piper your performance rocked!! :)
  • thank you @PigletFan ! :)
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage


  • Awesome_Piper said:

    thank you @PigletFan ! :)You're welcome :)

  • Thanks for keeping this up there @CandyCars I was so glad because I would hate to miss it!!  Also, looking forward to another Daily Prophet!
                  TacoCatElephantColoursRNiceThanksTaco!
  • Fantastic Mr Cars - Really well produced just like a real TV Show 
  • Watched it!
  • Great episode! Wonderful performance @Awesome_Piper and loved the hot topics!
    TacoCatSignaturePetalStarthanks taco
  • Petalstar said:

    Great episode! Wonderful performance @Awesome_Piper and loved the hot topics!

    Footbalrocks said:

    awesome @CandyCars

    bluemarlin said:

    Watched it!

    Ormonddude said:

    Fantastic Mr Cars - Really well produced just like a real TV Show 

    ColourzRnice said:

    Thanks for keeping this up there @CandyCars I was so glad because I would hate to miss it!!  Also, looking forward to another Daily Prophet!

    PigletFan said:

    Wow i almost missed this! loved th episode! @Awesome_Piper your performance rocked!! :)

    Thank you all so much! Glad you enjoyed it! :D We are planning the next episode now! Woot :D
Sign In or Register to comment.