2016 WAS THE WORST YEAR OF MY LIFE ON VFK!!!

This year sooo much things and lately its gone worst. Idk what to do anymore. I has gone out of control.

Comments

• If you ever need someone to talk to @Renesmee we're here for you!!  The best thing to do if people are mean is to ignore them, they HATE that and then you are happy and they are the ones who are unhappy, and in the end, it;'s all their own fault!
    skylambsignature
  • aww @Renesmee im so sorry to hear that!  If you need a friend, I'm here :)
    also keep in mind, 2016 isn't over yet!  It's only May 25th, and there's still June, July, August, September, October, November and December left!
    Don't worry, I'm sure it will look better soon :) just the same, HUGS and remember we're all here to listen!
  • I agree   :(|)  ALL of my friends have thrown me under the bus! Tonight was the worst! Hopefully thing get better  :-bd

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • @Renesmee I think 2016 has been a really hard year so far for everyone!  I don't know why, maybe because everyone was hoping it would be the best ever, so it hurts more when things go wrong?  Or maybe it just a really big hill we have to climb to get to the good things.  who knows it might be like, a total new beginning for everyone!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• I'm so sorry things have been going bad for you too @Renesmee!  I know Frogiepower has been having a really hard time of it!  I pray all you guys have good things start to happen!
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • @Renesmee I'm sorry to hear that. I know how that feels and it sucks, just hang in there and maybe things will turn out alright. I mean I really shouldn't be giving advice since I can't even handle my own life right now, this isn't about me. Stay strong and maybe, just maybe, they'll be okay in the end. 
    "I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"
  • Thanks guys! but I think its too late. I have been the meanest person. I am a monster.I did some things, is it too late to retart?
    Ive been soo mean in real and on VFK.

• Renesmee said:

Thanks guys! but I think its too late. I have been the meanest person. I am a monster.I did some things, is it too late to retart?
    I'm sure whoever the people you have been mean to will understand and maybe forgive you and give you a second chance? everyone deserves a second chance after all!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • @Renesmee its NEVER to take to start over!  if someone was mean to you yesterday if they apologized today it would make you happy!

I don't think you are mean but if you did some things which weren't very nice you can always make it right by apologizing!
    skylambsignature
  • Renesmee said:

Thanks guys! but I think its too late. I have been the meanest person. I am a monster.I did some things, is it too late to retart?
    aww you're totally not the meanest! i mean we all have grumpy days, weeks and sometimes even months; but only people who are mean at heart are truly mean to others, and you are nice at heart :) people who are nice at heart, could never, ever be truly mean to others!
    also, if you're nice the next time you talk to the person, they'll forgive you! works every time, just be nice and caring :)