My Life As Lucy Part 10

edited May 2016 in General
"READY? OK! WERE GOING TO WIN TODAY!" We said as Emma and me did our routine that Layla, me and Emma had spent all night doing. As we were done the girls all got up and cheer.... FOR US!!!! I was surprised cool girls like them would cheer for losers like me and Emma! I was so excited, taking in the smell of the pine bleachers, and the nice cheer uniforms. That's until Layla showed up....   " WOOT GO LUCY!" Layla said. I walked down the oak wood floor. "Layla!?" I said.  " Ok I now what this looks like, but it's just that I'm er... uh..... your new coach hehe" "AHHHHHH" "THIS WILL BE THE BEST AND MY FIRST SEASON AS A CHEERLEADER!!!!"  I said, then Emma came over and we both huddled and squealed just like we used to.  

"EMMA!" I screamed maybe a little teensy little too loud, like everyone in the cafeteria turns their head at me type  of loud......  Before Emma ould come I couldn't handle it anymore, so I hurried over to where the Cheer results. And right there I new everything was dfferent. Because that's how I found myself with the Cool group after seeing I replaced Samantha as Cheer Captain.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it was short, promise next will be the longest one ever, arg my head hurts, make sure to check out the announcement that will be announced today!!!!!!! @Marzipan @MistyMew @echo_panda @Ashstorm @NeonHearts @iStella @Renesmee ( part of the fan club so reminding them of this, make sure to join!)

MISSCLUESIGN.#4

Comments

• WOW this has to be the best part ever! I love it when things look up for people!  I'm so excited I am almost breathless!!!  Can't wait for the next one!
  • edited May 2016
    I'm like sooooo into this!!! WOOHOO  you rock @SportyChic

thanks for the shout out!

--
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• edited May 2016
    YES!!! Now Gavin will like her even more!!! yay!! this is how I imagine Gavin! 

He is a knight in my eyes :)\

/ \
      | |
      |.|
      |.|
      |:|      __
    ,_|:|_,   /  )
      (Oo    / _I_
       +\ \  || __|
          \ \||___|
            \ /.:.\-\
             |.:. /-----\
             |___|::oOo::|
             /   |:<_G_>:|
            |_____\ ::: /
             | |  \ \:/
             | |   | |
             \ /   | \___
             / |   \_____\       <----Gavin <3
             `-'

skylambsignature
  • Looks like lots of people aren't interested........ I got  a very important announcement so stay tuned :D

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • edited May 2016
    OMG 88 views! it looks like you have a lot of people who read it!!  Sometimes it's difficult to think of what to write as a comment. But don't think we don't care!!  Because this is AWESOME!!! I think the best part yet!!

Also can't wait for the important announcement!!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • edited May 2016
    Great great GREAT series!!!!  Keep writing don't ever give up I love it! :D
    Why waste time trying to fix things that are broken when we need to spend more time fixing things that aren't broken.
  • Love this series!  Keep it up @SportyChic
    VogueFourmPic_byTacoCat
    Thank you TACOCAT for my awesome signature pic!