OMG!!

So on the 25th we're moving into a new house. This is hte first house we'd actually bought and I'm so excited!!! My mom said we're going to get a male beagle and breed them once so we could have puppies! Oh and we get a pool, since the ground is flat at this house, a fire pit, and a house warming party! I'm so excited!
"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• That sounds like so much fun! Congrats Frogie! :) And puppies too?? Adorable! (My family and I are getting a husky puppy in the future too, so I know how the excitement feels!) Let's not forget about the pool either! :D Hope you have fun and enjoy your new home!

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• Wow that is so great @frogiepower!  I love moving!! I'm so happy for you!!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • yes!!! if we have puppies I'll be sure to post a picture of the newborns!!! (it might be about a year or so though, unless we adopt an older pup)
  • Oh that would be so wonderful!!! I hope you still remember us in a year!!  I would really love the see the pictures!!

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• @goldenpuppy how could i forget you guys! You guys manage to put up with my drama rants even though ya'll probabaly get annoyed by them. Besides school's just getting worse and I'll eventually need to vent one of these days.
  • Congratulations!! :D That's so exciting!!
  • Awesome!! That sounds exciting! Puppies are so cute! :D I wish one of my cats were still a kitten! And I'm so jealous your getting a pool cause I love pools and swimming and I want one so badly!
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • WHOA a firepit!!!! it sounds like things are looking better!! you could always take pics of your backyard or maybe where the pool is going to go!
    thanks so much for keeping us updated! :) Never feel guilty about sharing your feelings, we're always here for you! :hugs!:
  • Hey frogie
    I wanted to let you know, there are millions of beautiful doggies you can adopt. DO NOT buy from breeders. This is a big problem. There are too many animals as of now, and it is so much better to adopt!! Breeders hurt this world by making profit off of the puppies, when there are so many beautiful animals you can adopt from local places. Please look at the information online on why adopting is so great :)
  • edited May 2016
    Wow this is incredible news! I'm so totally excited for you frogie!! I hope you can take pictures of your backyard and post them! I would love to see that!

also I think if you are going to breed your dogs, go with a full breed beagle from a breeder things go so much better if you do! because breeders care about their dogs and make sure they are happy and healthy

--
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• I think adopting is very nice but not when you are considering breeding your dog for a puppy litter.  Knowing the dog and his parents come from a healthy line is so important especially if you are going to be breeding for the first time, you don't want ANYTHING to go wrong, and being able to call the breeder is a life saver!  My Aunt shows and breeds Dachshunds and she is so careful about keeping them healthy with a good line.  Dog breeders are there to preserve the line of the dog not ruin it.  So while adopting from a local place is good for just pets, it isn't good at all if you're going to breed.  

Good luck with everything you're doing I'm so happy things are looking up!!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • Thanks for the advice guys. My mom might adopt because she wants a trained dog anyway. I'm not really sure.