Life of a Middle School Kid- Part 3

Okay so before I start the part I would like to say something:
So I was going to cancel this series but I decided to do a poll to what should happen with it. Most people voted for it to continue and so I'm continuing the series and still doing the possible YouTube series too! Auditions possibly might be held this weekend I just have to write a audition script! Anyways I've never practiced writing and I just did this series for fun so I won't put another poll cause I don't want negative results again. Also more into the series I'm going to try and make it funny! Okay so anyways this is long so I'll start the part! Enjoy!

The weekend is over! No! I love the weekend! It's time for Monday.. everyone's least favorite day. I don't think Monday's are bad actually. I don't like Thursday though. Nothing fun is on Thursday! I go to my locker to get my stuff and again Victoria is there and it seems she has found her necklace. According to what I heard at recess it was on tmhe stage in the gym. For a month I thought it was in lost and found but I guess nobody noticed it on the stage or they saw it and didn't bother to return it. Victoria is lucky nobody stole it though. Victoria must of left it there a month ago during a musical rehearsal. You see the school is doing a Frozen musical and I auditioned a long time ago for Elsa cause I thought it would make me more popular or feel less lame but of course Victoria got Elsa and I didn't even get a role! Just my luck! Its been like that forever! Would of been good enough to get in chours but I didn't get that either. I thought I rocked the audition! Not sure if I will go to the performance in June to see what I could of got. Anyways it's now 20 minutes before lunch and Mrs Woods asked the class about their weekend and lots of people had good stories but I was at home all day! Hopefully my entire Summer won't be like that. I didn't put my hand up to say what I did but Mrs Woods says we all have to share. It came to my turn and I said my story and everyone said "That's lame May." It's finally lunch so I can eat! I'm so hungry. Today I had macaroni and Alice told me that Drake came up to her and said he was planning to ask me to the dance! I was so surprised! I asked for all the details such as when and what exactly happened. I'm now just so excited like my luck got better! Is what Alice is saying true? It feels like it's too good to be true. Is she planning something or pulling a prank?

To be continued...

Stay tuned for part 4!
"May the stars shine down on you."
-Rosalina ♥

Comments