SUMMER!!!!!!!!!

WHOS EXCITED FOR SUMMER??!!

I'm out of school already and im so excited to do summer things! i wanted to know what your guys's favorite things to do during the summer!

My favorite summer things are:

-getting ice cream

- roasting marshmallows around fire pit

- laying in the sun by the pool listening to music

-TRAVELING!! I LOve going on vacation during the summer to florida and the beach!

what do you guys like to do during the summer??!!

SUMMER!!
  1. are you excited for SUMMeR?!!
    1. YES
      86.96%
    2. yes
      13.04%

so many questions and NO DONUTS

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

Comments

• Oh gosh!! I know some people say they like fall better and stuff but I think SUMMER IS THE BEST! I would definitely say sunning by and swimming in the pool is my favorite!

The other thing I love to do it play in the pool, come in, take a bath, and play VFK in my night gown all squeaky clean!! YAY!

I LOVE sleeping in a tent! roasting marshmallows is a must! and hotdogs over a fire is oooooo so good!!

I like to spread a towel in the yard and read in the sun!  

My favorite thing is though getting really hot outside then coming inside and falling onto the couch in the cool air and mom getting me a lemonade!! oooooo summer days! 
    skylambsignature
  • Oh water park for sure!!! and the zoo!! also everything that you guys like to do too!

GO SUMMER!!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • edited May 2016
    hmmm... during the summer, i like to do a lot of reading, and gardening with my mom:)
    i also love to garden in vfk, and some of my favorite activities are spinning cotton, sitting with minerva and playing sleepy hollow!
    my favorite food in the summer is... carrots and ranch dressing!
    i also love to take middle-of-the-day naps :)

alanrickman

I WOULD THINK OF YOU COLONEL BRANDON!!!!
    oh his hair... if I could only touch his hair
    Alan Rickman - 1946 - 2016  :(
  • Swimming, walking, tanning and spending time at the beach is what I usually do. ;)

In VFK I like to run Space Merchant missions, I'm definitely going to replay Captain Warlock, and I also spend a lot of time solving Word Search and Crossword Puzzles.
    HAPPY SEPTEMBER
    I hope someone you love is tickling your feet.
    Wowza ;)
  • I like to go swimming, go to amusement parks, have bonfires, and hang out with my friends as much as possible.  :D
    pringles
    Thank you TacoCat!!!!!
  • edited May 2016
    Going to the movie theater and shopping is my favorite thing in the summer, I also like the beach but I like the board walk more!
    don't you just love those invisible dog leashes?!

invisible_dogs
    s-l1000

anyway back to summer
    Favorite thing to eat:
     Shaved ice!

Favorite thing to do on VFK:
    Hang out at the pool

Favorite movie:
    Captain ron!

--
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• lol this is a great discussion!! i totally love summer, but i guess autumn is my favorite time of year.

i like to jump on the trampoline in the summer, and i also like to eat macaroni and cheese out in the country at my grandparents' ranch
    we spend a lot of time at my grandparents in the summer, and i guess another one of my favorite things to do is catch butterflies and caterpillars!
    for vfk i love to play in fairy age and i really enjoyed the new fairy quests, i hope another one comes soon!!
    when i think of more, ill post! great activities everyone and nice movie @iStella! :)

i like Halloween and adventure movies
    umm i think thats it
    miss clue: chapter 6
  • you guys do such fun things!! i love mac & cheese @HalloweenKitty !!!!!

reading all your fun activities made me think of ice cream! what's everyone's fav flavor?? mine's COTTON CANDY!!!

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

• DonutLuverr said:

you guys do such fun things!! i love mac & cheese @HalloweenKitty !!!!!

reading all your fun activities made me think of ice cream! what's everyone's fav flavor?? mine's COTTON CANDY!!!

Mine is Chocolate!
    Why waste time trying to fix things that are broken when we need to spend more time fixing things that aren't broken.
  • People say I'm boring but my favorite is vanilla! Just saying...
    tacocatPandaPicturepandahood
  • Fave icecream?  I guess I love strawberry icecream the most!  the kind with the real strawberry chunks in it!
  • you're not boring, @echo_panda !! in fact, my second fav is vanilla, but mainly the soft serve vanilla ice cream. im not a fan of hard vanilla ice cream. is that weird?? xD

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

• My total FAV is the cookie dough kind Mmmmmm

ALSO DIPIN DOTS!

dippindots
    --

• oh my gosh that's definitely not weird! i love soft serve vanilla icecream!
    My favorite icecream is that caramel turtle flavor, with the nuts!
    My Life Is Average!
  • @DonutLuverr nah that's not weird!  I like soft serve too!
  • @iStella OH MY GOODNESS I LOVE DIPPIN DOT!!! i think the best flavor of dipin dots is cookies & cream!!

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

• Has anyone ever eaten french fries dipped in icecream!?
    Why waste time trying to fix things that are broken when we need to spend more time fixing things that aren't broken.
  • @MidnightMystery NO!! is it good?? i love French fries!

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

• DonutLuverr said:

@MidnightMystery NO!! is it good?? i love French fries!

It's REALLLLLYYYY GOOOODDD!! you should try it sometime!!
  • lol french fries and icecream!? eww!
  • @DonutLuverr I REALLY WISH I had dipin dots right now!! I have never had cookies in cream is this it?

169945824_323594e236
    --

• @iStella YES!!!! it's SOOOOOOOO good!!!

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

• edited May 2016
    Oh you guys are making me so ice cream crazy!!!  My favorite is when mom gets those buckets of strawberry vanilla and chocolate!  then I can have all three at once!!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • This was really fun thanks guys!
    --

• OMG I am so excited for this Summer!!! I am going to be super busy this year. I am looking forward to spending lots of time with my friend. :) and Soo looking forward to my vacation in a couple months!!! OMG and I love spending time at the lake!! :D

I am so excited to see the zoo to when it opens!! :D
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • I like going to petting zoos and water parks!
  • SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER!!!!!! oh yes water parks are the coolest!!
    oh but I think i'll be spending a lot of time at 3D splashtastic this summer! 
    normally i spend my time reading books, and playing checkers in western age :)

• BEACH!!!!!!!! and ice cream, and and baseball!
  • edited May 2016
    I've done literally nothing since summer began, except have my best friend over, and go to the doctors. My parents cancelled our Florida vacation but you know, maybe my mom was right, I shouldn't of broken that mirror lol 

My Favorites Things About Summer Are

• Football
    • Swimming
    • Popsicles
    • Fourth of July Carnival
    "I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"
  • iStella said:

My total FAV is the cookie dough kind Mmmmmm

ALSO DIPIN DOTS!

dippindots

I LOVE DIPPIN DOTS!! :D