My Life as Lucy! Part 9

edited May 2016 in General
Sorry I have not been posting! Might manage to get part 10 and 11, not promising anything though! Thanks for the patience, your da best <3 LETS TRY TO GET THIS TO 30 LIKES! :D
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Sorry about that" Said Gavin. Honestly, there's nothing to be sorry about when your Gavin. I went inside the house once me and Gavin had departed. I went to my room and gazed at the red dawn sky. My mom came into the occasion to make sure I was ok. That's when I saw a pink Cadillac pulled up on the drive-away. I knew Layla's car anywhere by the sight of it. I leaped from my spot and went to greet her at the door. She ran from the sidewalk. " I can't believe it's only been a week and you've grown so much!" Said Layla . I quickly went to call Emma and called her over. Emma was here in 5 min. Considering her house wasn't very far from here. Her dad was the Owner of the Apple Company, which I guess is which where she gets her Smarts from...... We practiced until we practically couldn't see anything at all. I was so excited to go to tryout's, I just couldn't wait for Samantha's face to drop... I knew this year was going to be different, I could just feel it.

"READY OK!" I could already hear the cheerleaders in the gym Me and Emma were on the bench getting ready to try out. We had designed our uniforms the night before with Layla, and Emma, even though Mom had done most of the work....... But were wearing it anyway! "ER EMMA AND.... LUCY" I can hear Samanthas voice moaning and groaning She had literally adored Layla and I bet she knew Layla had helped us, and she was scared. So we grabbed our pom-poms and went to the gym. Today I wasn't going to let Samantha or anybody get to me today. Because I am the best I can be and I am going to show it.

MISSCLUESIGN.#4

Comments

• going back to read 8 to get re-immersed!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• This is so awesome Sporty I really love reading it!
     Thanks a bunch for posting again!  I know it takes time to write but your story is so interesting I would hate to have it end!

So glad there's another part! (high five!)

--

• 27 views in 25 min. THANKS! <3

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • :O is this what I think it is!?!?! SQUEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - reading -

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• YES YES YES!!! Gooooooo LUCY!  I really hope shes gets into the team!!  who is Layla again? Gotta go get my sis!  so many awesome things on the message boards tonight!!

• edited May 2016
    @goldenpuppy Layla is Lucy's  popular, perfect  Big sister that is in  College, Layla was practically the queen at high school in Lucy's freshman year. Layla was also the best CheerLeader EVER!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • GASP! that's right! I remember now thanks sporty!!!

• oh....Gavin is back - goes into dream land - 
          ..     ..      
        ' L  '.`    '    
    >>--`.  U    )).'-->>
          `.  V  .'      
            `. .`       
    skylambsignature
  • SkyLamb said:

oh....Gavin is back - goes into dream land - 

..     ..      
        ' L  '.`    '    
    >>--`.  U    )).'-->>
          `.  V  .'      
            `. .`       
    :)) 
    goldenpuppy said:

GASP! that's right! I remember now thanks sporty!!!

No problem :)

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Good luck lucy on the tryouts!!
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • edited May 2016
    NeonHearts said:

Good luck lucy on the tryouts!!

woot!

Gonna go ahead tag these people to make sure they see

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • :O I wonder who the last person is, it isn't displaying right!
  • NeonHearts said:

:O I wonder who the last person is, it isn't displaying right!

uh ahhh going to fix that right now! thanks @NeonHearts

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Oh I see now!! Mystery solved!  
  • Just so you know, I'm NOT reading it! kay?  everybody got that?!?!?  just the same I hope Lucy makes the team to make her family and sister proud (just saying)
    tacocatPandaPicturepandahood
  • Yeah... we got it panda ;)
    --

• echo_panda said:

Just so you know, I'm NOT reading it! kay?  everybody got that?!?!?  just the same I hope Lucy makes the team to make her family and sister proud (just saying)

Then how do you know she's going to try out :o (Plot twist) :D

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Posting to bring higher, really want people to see it, Post 10, and 11 will come out TODAY! Keep an eye out, and make sure to read Part 9!  Thanks <3

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Love this! :)

alanrickman

I WOULD THINK OF YOU COLONEL BRANDON!!!!
    oh his hair... if I could only touch his hair
    Alan Rickman - 1946 - 2016  :(
  • Thanks for the shout out @SportyChic I would really hate to miss this its AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • haha nice ;)
    HAPPY SEPTEMBER
    I hope someone you love is tickling your feet.
    Wowza ;)