Heheh

So.. I feel like a nerd. The past three days I've done nothing but read books (about 4 ...:/ yeah) and I've been ignoring a lot of people. Trust me I'm not a nerd I just got REALLY bored sine I cant learn guitar yet (we need new strings) anyway hopefully i'll be back soon don't judge me please lol.
"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• Just because you're reading books doesn't mean you're a nerd. :Do

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• don't worry! reading books is good!! what books did you read?!
    monkeytropics
    THANK YOU TACOCAT!!
    If you're looking for a signature pic or profile pic, just contact Taco because she's the best artist EVER!
  • I read usually about 8 to 9 books a week when I'm bored and I don't feel like a nerd at all!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • edited April 2016
    dont feel like a nerd i read books all the time to
    in fact i read a study that said people who read books are smarter and more successful later in life
    so read as much as you want and enjoy yourself bc yolo
  • @Princess_Tropic  I read some unpublished books on wattpad... they had about 30+ chapters, one of them had 80 chapters.. it took me two days though
  • Reading books doesn't mean you're a nerd. I mean I read books in my free time. It takes me like too-tree weeks to finish a book. I am lazy LOL

playsvfkonvfk

• @Renesmee  last year I got an award for reading the most books in my grade (through this dumb reading coutns point system) and now everyone asks me questions about EVERYTHING in school, assuming I know the answers.. its more annoying than you think because I only make honor roll, not straight A's
  • edited April 2016
    frogiepower said:

@Renesmee  last year I got an award for reading the most books in my grade (through this dumb reading coutns point system) and now everyone asks me questions about EVERYTHING in school, assuming I know the answers.. its more annoying than you think because I only make honor roll, not straight A's

That happens to me a lot! But it doesn't really change anything........ my best friend & myself made the honor roll and thing and got a lot of things like scholarship for this camp, but my friend said as long as you don't start making a big deal and bragging it's ok.You should take it as a compliment, it's what I think of it as :)

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • its ok to read books! I READ ALL THE TIME!!! we can be book pals! :D
    What are you reading right now?!!?!?!?!?

• edited April 2016
    I am reading the Galagher girl series books, pic in next:

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • thanks guys lol I've also been sick, but I've been sick for a long while (for about a year or so) and I'm nt really focusing well because the doctors aren't doing their jobs