Martha's Blog - Unbelievable!

Oh my gosh! So obviously everyone has seen part 11, right? Right. (And if you haven't already, read it at once or else this blog post will spoil it for you...) The unspeakable happened in that part... Somebody, and that somebody is Lucy, quit the team! Can you believe that?? Ugh, after everything we've done to get this far she just quits! I just still can't believe it!

I mean sure, I kind of understand why Lucy quit. Yes, it's a pretty risky task, but we just can't give up. Quitters never win! And trust me, we MUST win this. So being a quitter is soo not an option, for me at least. She's probably just a little scared. I get that, we all get scared sometimes, but most people eventually get over that certain fear. I think that Lucy needs to shake off that fear...

Shake it off, shake it off, oh whoa-oh! (Had to add that, who doesn't LOVE that song? Love you Taylor Swift!)

Continuing on with the other sentence, I think that she just needs to be braver about this and know that the T.A.G has to be stopped. We seem to be the only group of people (Me, Benjamin, Lucy, John, and Alice) who know and have gathered this much information. We just can't (I know that I've already said this a lot of times) quit. The T.A.G steal and threaten others. If we just give up because they're "too dangerous", then they'll just continue on with their crimes and continue working for Kennedy. We were able to defeat Pierce and send him to jail, so I'm pretty sure that we'll be able to tackle the T.A.G too. How? I do not yet know, but Benjamin and I will figure something out. I wish I could say "Benjamin, Lucy, and I", but I can't anymore.

One more thing, the team just isn't the same without Lucy. Lucy and I do almost everything together, we even brush our teeth together. And we've certainly never have separated in a situation like this before, never once. Like all siblings, we've gotten into a few fights, but not in this kind of situation before. I really hope this doesn't affect our sisterhood in a negative way...

Well, that's the end of this blog post. Feel free to comment below your thoughts on this, and don't worry, I won't target you or anything if you don't agree with me. Also feel free to vote on the poll below. Until next time, bye!

Martha's Poll Of Awesome Marthaness
  1. Is it bad that I'm sort of upset with Lucy over this?
    1. It's okay! Lucy shouldn't have quit!
      60.00%
    2. Noo! Don't be mad!
      20.00%
    3. Meh.
      20.00%

Comments

• OMG Martha! I feel so bad for you, your in such a rough spot right now! Btw You , Benjamin, Lucy, John, and Alice should make up a name for your little detective group :D that would be so cool! Btw How do you feel about Benjamin?

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Reading!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • wow!  Thanks for the blog post this is really cool! ^^
  • I think once Lucy gets a good nights sleep she will be fine, why not try asking her to come back today? @MarthaFromFanatic
    tacocatPandaPicturepandahood
  • By the way, great post!
    tacocatPandaPicturepandahood
  • I loved Martha's Blogs!  When will you be doing another one!?
    My Life Is Average!