My Life As Lucy Part 6, AND 7

edited April 2016 in General
  I was so exited I could faint. At that point Mr. Landard Was my officially favorite teacher in the history of teachers. I spent the rest of that class catching a few glances at Gavin while he wasn't looking. I was filling with envy over Samantha who to mention is the most coolest girl in all of High School AND she's dating Gavin! I went back to listening to the teacher when the bell rang RING RING RING! I went to Lunch where Emma was saving a spot for me at a table. It was the middle table which was our favorite! That's until Samantha Came. "Well, well, well. Look who we got here, chess dork and nobody. This is our table so..... -sarcastic laugh- leave" She said. She said Leave in a sort of Darth Vader voice, which I mastered over the summer. I picked up my tray ad left while Emma trailed behind me. We ended up sitting on a table to the corner. I played around with the Mysterious School Pizza. We call it Mysterious because once a kid tried to peek to see what was in it when the lunch lady slammed the door and shoved a pizza down his mouth...... and he went home sick. For a month. Talk about kid poisoning! I sat there and pondered about Gavin and day dreamed in the sea of silence when.. "ATTENTION ALL STUDENTS INTERESTED IN TRYING OUT FOR CHEER.LEADING, THE SIGN-UP SHEET IS NOW POSTED!" Said the intercom. I quickly looked over to where the sign-up sheet was. It was crowded with girls, but mostly Freshmen. Freshmen were the most to sign up, to sign up, yet next year I doubt any of them will try. It was highly rare for a freshmen to make it on the squad. I waited for the crowd to clear until I made my way to the front of the paper until....... "Move it Loser..... oh and by the way if you have the slightest idea that you'll actually make the squad even if your brain freak friend is smart.... your wrong."Samantha said as she continued with her posse all laughing at me. it was humiliation. And trust me I know (or at least I thought until now) what humiliation was but boy was I wrong. I turned around. And then my pen broke. Gavin looked at me then Samantha all at once. Then he whispered something into Samantha's ear and furiously left the cafeteria. Samantha tried to run after him but clearly wasn't ever going to catch up to him" IT'S ALL YOU FAULT YOU... YOU.... FREAK!" Samantha said. And guess who she said it to? If you guess me your correct. That's when my dad entered the cafeteria. My dad was the track coach here. He told everyone to go back to what they were doing and for once all the students went back to what they were doing... but most of all THEY LISTENED. Talk about miracle. That's when my dad came over. My dad was in shape and had held the State's Mile record time until last year. I broke his record. I thought for sure everyone would adore me after that but they just congratulated the whole team and my dad but me. And that's when I finally noticed that no matter how hard I tried everyone would always look at me as the invisible girl.
I walked home from school like usual. Emma had stayed for extra credit (not that she needed it) so I was all alone. I quickly ran into my room and called Layla. I explained how important it was to me and she said she'll be here tomorrow I was over the moon exited! My mom came and asked me if I could run to the grocery store and get her a couple of ingredients for her lasagna ( Me and my dad call it "Lasagna that goes to the dog." We usually feed it to Baxter. That's when I saw Gavin at the grocery store.........

MISSCLUESIGN.#4

Comments

• GOT TO GO WILL FIX THE WHITE THING WHEN I GET HOME  BUT IF YOU CAN HIGHLIGHT THEN READ IT HELPS :D

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • YAY

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• READING!!! :DO thanks sporty!!!
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • Reading too!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • Thank you so much @SportyChic!! I'm going to read this as well :D  GL with your road trip!!
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • Thanks for keeping us updated on your road trip!  I love hearing how it's going, I can so totally envision it!  I'll start reading right now! :)
  • EEKK Gavin at the grocery store! what is he doing there?!  Also, did she make the team?!?!?!?  this is so megaly awesome!!!
    skylambsignature
  • This is the best! Thanks @SportyChic!! I'm gonna read it to me sister!

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• KEWL!!! I'm in love with Gavin!  That was so nice of him not to laugh at Lucy too!  Why is he dating the mean girl?!!?  By the way what is her name? or because she is mean do we put the name of the person that we know like her?
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • Wow this is great!  You did such a great job!  And on the road too!  I really hope she gets on the cheer team and shows that girl who it is done! 

• edited April 2016
            @@@@@@           @@@@@@
          @@@@@@@@@@       @@@@@@@@@@
        @@@@@@@@@@@@@@   @@@@@@@@@@@@@@
      @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
     @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
      @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
       @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
        @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
          @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
            @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
              @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
                @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
                  @@@@@@@@@@@
                    @@@@@@@
                      @@@
                       @

_  _  _           _       _           _  _  _  _  _           _    
     _ (_)(_)(_) _      _(_)_    (_)         (_)(_)(_)(_)(_) _       (_)   
    (_)         (_)   _(_) (_)_  (_)         (_)   (_)   (_)(_)_     (_)   
    (_)    _  _  _  _(_)     (_)_(_)_       _(_)   (_)   (_)  (_)_   (_)   
    (_)   (_)(_)(_)(_) _  _  _ (_) (_)     (_)     (_)   (_)    (_)_ (_)   
    (_)         (_)(_)(_)(_)(_)(_)  (_)   (_)      (_)   (_)      (_)(_)   
    (_) _  _  _ (_)(_)         (_)   (_)_(_)     _ (_) _ (_)         (_)   
       (_)(_)(_)(_)(_)         (_)     (_)      (_)(_)(_)(_)         (_)  

skylambsignature
  • That was my draft and I think I included the mean girl last time but I couldn't search it.... so let me do that and filll those blanks!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • edited April 2016
    goldenpuppy said:

YAY

Love the enthusiasm :)
    NeonHearts said:

READING!!! :DO thanks sporty!!!

No problem love your so eager :D
    MistyMew said:

Reading too!

Love so many people are reading :D
    yellowsummerdaisy said:

Thank you so much @SportyChic!! I'm going to read this as well :D  GL with your road trip!!

Thanks <3
    SparkleDream said:

Thanks for keeping us updated on your road trip!  I love hearing how it's going, I can so totally envision it!  I'll start reading right now! :)

Thanks, and no problem
    SkyLamb said:

EEKK Gavin at the grocery store! what is he doing there?!  Also, did she make the team?!?!?!?  this is so megaly awesome!!!

Going to post BOTH answers in Part 8 and 9 stay tuned!.......

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • This is the best! Thanks @SportyChic!! I'm gonna read it to me sister!
    Did your sister like it LOL
    KEWL!!! I'm in love with Gavin!  That was so nice of him not to laugh at Lucy too!  Why is he dating the mean girl?!!?  By the way what is her name? or because she is mean do we put the name of the person that we know like her?
    I could not remember the name so... sorry! and the mean girl is the most c oolest girl so... ya and I love Gavin to but..... don't we all? LOL
    Wow this is great!  You did such a great job!  And on the road too!  I really hope she gets on the cheer team and shows that girl who it is done! 

Me too :D

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • edited April 2016
    SkyLamb said:

@@@@@@           @@@@@@
          @@@@@@@@@@       @@@@@@@@@@
        @@@@@@@@@@@@@@   @@@@@@@@@@@@@@
      @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
      @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
       @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
        @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
          @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
            @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
              @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
                @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
                  @@@@@@@@@@@
                    @@@@@@@
                      @@@
                       @

_  _  _           _       _           _  _  _  _  _           _    
     _ (_)(_)(_) _      _(_)_    (_)         (_)(_)(_)(_)(_) _       (_)   
    (_)         (_)   _(_) (_)_  (_)         (_)   (_)   (_)(_)_     (_)   
    (_)    _  _  _  _(_)     (_)_(_)_       _(_)   (_)   (_)  (_)_   (_)   
    (_)   (_)(_)(_)(_) _  _  _ (_) (_)     (_)     (_)   (_)    (_)_ (_)   
    (_)         (_)(_)(_)(_)(_)(_)  (_)   (_)      (_)   (_)      (_)(_)   
    (_) _  _  _ (_)(_)         (_)   (_)_(_)     _ (_) _ (_)         (_)   
       (_)(_)(_)(_)(_)         (_)     (_)      (_)(_)(_)(_)         (_)  

Wow amazing ART! Loce it, thanks :D

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Wow this is captivating sporty!  How is your trip so far?  Are you at the hotel right now?
    ColourzRNice2
  • ColourzRnice said:

Wow this is captivating sporty!  How is your trip so far?  Are you at the hotel right now?

Yes I am thanks for asking :D

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • @SportyChic what brand are you staying at?  We usually stay at Hamton inns if we can find one near by.
    ColourzRNice2
  • edited April 2016
    We are staying at Holiday Inn Hotel :) @ColourzRnice

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • @SportyChic That is a good brand too!  I like the ones with green lights the best!  I am not sure why they have green and blue but they started adding lights.  Also since you are going to texas they are building a lot of new hotels so that is always fun!
    ColourzRNice2
  • edited April 2016
    Yeah, I saw this HUGE American Flag! I will try to get a pic next time we pass it :D we went to a drive through and it took like 30 min. and we didn't get the correct order! Hopefully, our luck gets better! @ColourzRnice

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • edited April 2016
    @SportyChic That would be awesome!  and wow that is a long time to wait!! :Oooo are you the only one up or is your mom up too?  Also what floor are you on?  we usually get the 3rd or 1st floor! My favorite is the 3rd!
    ColourzRNice2
  • wow I love talking hotels! ^^ what color is the bedding?!
  • It's pretty late where you are, you might fall over!  If you do Good night and have a safe trip tomorrow!
    ColourzRNice2
  • we are on the 1st floor and the spread color thing is red :D @ColourzRnice and @MiniLuna

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Can't wait to post part 8, and 9!! I know you guys will love it, and what do you guys think of a my life as Lucy book club! ??

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • YAY For 8 and 9!!! I think a book club is a great idea @SportyChic !!
    ColourzRNice2
  • Oh count me in! are you on the road again?

• Hey this rocks! I love this series! :)
    Why waste time trying to fix things that are broken when we need to spend more time fixing things that aren't broken.