UGH!

So everyone says I'm a good writer, at least the people that have read my writing. But I don't feel like a great writer because this one teacher I have marked ALL over my rough draft, complaining it was all wrong, that it wasn't interesting enough. We have a persuasive writing paper due tomorrow (4/12/16)  and I don't know how to make it interesting! It's frustrating me... honestly.
"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• For persuasive papers, find something you really care about.. it will always make it easier to come up with sentences.
  • @CandyCars  thanks. My topic I chose was about usng Marijuana for Medical purposes, but the problem is I suck at research papers.
  • I just ignore teachers like that... because seriously? If they were good enough writers to make money at it...they wouldn't be teachers.
    VogueFourmPic_byTacoCat
    Thank you TACOCAT for my awesome signature pic!
  • @Vogue thank you
  • @Vogue that is so true LOL
  • What a coincidence I have a persuasive paper due on Friday, and I am doing it on why we should have school uniforms :) 

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • @SportyChic  that was one of our topics but I did't want to do it. And my opinion on uniforms is no.
  • o actually I can get my draft out? hehehe might change your mind xD

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • @SportyChic  Maybe but my friend couldn't change my mind about football being allowed in school. She said it was "too dangerous" but I'm like..nah
  • How can she measure someones creativity?  Won't she always hate what everyone does unless it matches what she would write herself?  Stories are meant to show the mind and creativity of the writer,  You can't grade that!  She shouldn't be telling you it isn't good enough, what she should teach is grimmer and punctuation!  

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature