Sporty's Fashion

Dedicated to @CandyCars and I hope everything turns out awesome for VFK Today!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey fashionista's! I have had aaaaalllllloooottttttt  on my mind these few weeks! Pleasssssssseeee excuse me for not making a column in so long! I have had many doubts about making the column........ but that's for later. So today we have the new -kinda old- egg tee's! they are so cute! Vote in the poll below and vote for which one's your favorite! SO the Egg Tee's Are very cool! My FAVORITE outfit I like to wear one of the tee' with is........

Screenshot 2016-03-29 at 7.09.10 AM
Screenshot 2016-03-29 at 7.09.03 AM
Screenshot 2016-03-29 at 7.09.18 AMIsn't it so fab? I traded my pink Easter ear's for white one's!

Screenshot 2016-03-29 at 10.46.11 AM
Ok SO I playes around and I just am going to throw these ideas out, you are ALWAYS FREE to copy it! I love it when I see you guys wearing my fashions, which reminds me THANKS TOO......... @Marzipan I found her a long time ago wearing a outfit of mine :D It makes me so proud -holds back tears- LOL 
Screenshot 2016-03-21 at 7.36.14 PM
Screenshot 2016-03-21 at 7.41.39 PM
Screenshot 2016-03-21 at 7.37.43 PMScreenshot 2016-03-29 at 7.38.11 PMScreenshot 2016-03-21 at 7.39.42 PM
Screenshot 2016-03-21 at 7.45.19 PM
 Screenshot 2016-03-29 at 7.42.53 PM

Ok so I really hope you like those outfits!

So moving on! Ladies and Gentleman...the moment you have ALL been waiting for........  THE ITEM OF THE WEEK! Ok so the item of the week is............

IOTW #5

I'm pretty sure 99 %  of you saw that coming LOL! Anyway here is an outfit I Absolutely love wearing with those ears! I traded my pink one's for the white one's so ya!
Screenshot 2016-03-30 at 4.49.14 PM Anyway so I want to add another segment to this column like how I do the item of the week thing? But I am in a bit of a stump on this! Comment below and speak your mind, I need suggestions! 

So I have been stuck on what to do as the give-away but I finally decided!.....

Give away
All the information is on the "poster" I made :D

Ok! I just want to give a shout out to @Cool_Steen, @Fowzy, @TacoCat, & @Awesome_Piper! Congrats on winning my Fashion Contest!
Here are the entries if you have not seen it!

FotorCreated

Anway that's all Fashionistas have a great day, and Happy April Fools Day!
Fashion
  1. Should I still do Sporty's Fashion
    1. no
        0.00%
    2. yes
      100.00%
  2. Shich Easter Egg tee is your fave!?
    1. Easter Egg Party Tee -Rainbow- girl
      50.00%
    2. Easter Egg Party Tee -Green & Yellow- Girl
      50.00%
    3. Easter Egg Party Tee- squiggle- girl
        0.00%

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
Tagged:

Comments

• Oh wow Sporty you made my night!  This was so fun to read and look at!  The outfits are so awesome!  I liked the green and blue one the best!!  AND OMG the give away those are so hard to get! I know because I have been trying for them lol!

Thanks for not stopping this was too good to miss!
    ColourzRNice2
  • P.S Congrats again to the winners of the fashion contest!
    ColourzRNice2
  • These are great!! So excited to have you as a co-host on VFK Today!! :D Going to be so much fun!! :D
  • WOW this is really well done!  NICE JOB @SportyChic i love everything about it including the item of the week!! i happened to get a white pair of bunny ears in my basket (YAY) and i put it together with one of your outfits!

outfitcopy1

this is the one i copied!

outfitcopy2

thanks again @SportyChic im so glad you posted another one of these!!!!
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • Loved it!!  This was really well done and I loved all the fashions you included!
    This one was my favorite!
    Screenshot 2016-03-21 at 7.45.19 PM

I'd also like to enter the contest for the Golden Bunny Ears!!!!
    Happy late Easter guys! :D
  • -comments bellow to enter- :P 
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540
  • Nice Outfits Sporty, I would like to enter :)

• Posting to bring higher want to make sure everyone sees this!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • I'm wearing the new space outfit right now but i'm totally going to try these outfits this week! I'll post pictures when I wear them. :)

Screenshot 2016-03-21 at 7.41.39 PM Screenshot 2016-03-21 at 7.39.42 PM 
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• Posting to bring higher!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Sporty these outfits are soooo choice!!  I can't wait to see what you do with space month!  I'm so excited!!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• Oh and entering the contest too!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• Making sure everyone see's this!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Sooo.. Here's the outfit @SportyChic came up with:

Screenshot 2016-03-21 at 7.41.39 PM

and here's me:

(I added a bow, bracelet, and my signature purple hair xD )
    2016-04-05 04_05_02 PM Awesome_Piper - Awesome_Piper's medieval chamber
    art gallery 2
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf

• I LOVE these Outfits!  and it looks sooooo cute on your @Awesome_Piper!!! You should make that you're profile picture!
    skylambsignature
  • oooo, I'll do that right now @SkyLamb ! it's perfect for springtime :)
    art gallery 2

• Wow this was really great!  Nice fashions @SportyChic!
    I am a total mystery girl!
    Never without my magnifying glass <3
    MarzipanFromBluewiz3
    Thanks to @bluewiz for this amazing Secret Santa Christmas present!!
  • Ok The winner is @Awesome_Piper congrats! Screenshot 2016-04-09 at 12.19.34 PM

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • thanks again, Sporty! :)
    art gallery 2