Miss Clue Chapter IX

6 more days until chapter IX!! Once the chapter comes out this will be the place to talk about it. :D 

I think its a bit too early to post this but I'm way to exited!! B-)

Are You Exited For Chapter IX?
  1. Exited for Miss Clue Chapter IX?
    1. NUU!!!!
        6.67%
    2. Woot! Yes!
        6.67%
    3. OMG I'M SO EXITED I CAN'T SLEEP WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
      86.67%
"May the stars shine down on you."
-Rosalina ♥

Comments

• Chapter IX comes out tomorrow! Woot! Who's exited? And what theroies do you have for the next chapter?
    -Rosalina ♥
  • <3 im ready

babe

My crush lives far away and the only thing that keeps me going is this little saying: It's not about the distance in miles, but the closeness in heart.

• @Nessa_Rose So am I!
    -Rosalina ♥
  • ready!
  • 10 hours and 19 minutes until chapter comes out!
    -Rosalina ♥
  • 13 MORE MINUTES!!! I'm so EXITED!!! :D
    -Rosalina ♥
  • 1 MINUTE!!!  :)>-
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Chapter IX has ARRIVED! Gl everyone!
    -Rosalina ♥
  • @Super_Princess_Rosalina  ..Woot!!!  Good Luck to you, too!

• OMG OMG OMG! IT'S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!! (grabs magnifying glass) I'm going in!!!!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • Good luck guys!!

• Love these polls guys Awesome!

DazzledreamSignature
  • Okay, I need some expert help!  I am a little stuck, I got the batteries, called Aunt Ellen, and now I don't know what to do?!
    ColourzRNice2
  • Have, you got the snake weight @ColourzRnice ?
    DazzledreamSignature
  • Guys how do I delete a thread? I'm deleting this cause Honeylemon made a thread for this chapter and it got more popular so I'm deleting this one. I'm not gonna post the next chapter cause Honeylemon is just gonna post it and it will get more popular...
    -Rosalina ♥
  • edited July 2015
    Aww sorry @Super_Princess_Rosalina , I think the reason the other one got more posts is because Honeylemon was posting on it alot, so people answered her and it just kind of went from there.

I don't know how to delete a thread, If you really want to maybe mintie could help

• Don't be down hearted @Super_Princess_Rosalina We all love you!!!!!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • It doesn't matter how popular your discussion is, only if it is helpful and fun!  And I think your discussion is both!
    Being in school is like having your life sorted into a thousand little boxes...
    then having a legion of demons burn one every day.
  • I agree with Fowzy @Super_Princess_Rosalina we all love you!  And I promise to post on your's if you start one for next week!
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • You cant stop Super, I love seeing your avatar and signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• Instead of competing for the same kind of thread, you could make your next thread something entirely different and unique!  Such as "Me Sleuthing in Chapter X" and take screenshots of you playing through!
    Sheep_Trimmed blossomflower Sheep_Trimmed  - Just ask if you'd like me to make you a GIF or Sig Bar!
  • edited July 2015
    OMG HI @Super_Princess_Rosalina!!!!!!!!

I can't believe how far back I am from everyone!!! :O

Hey everyone, looks like you all had a busy day!

(extra cloud lamb hugs)  I agree with everyone above!  We love you and want you to continue Super, and also count me as a poster for your threads!
    skylambsignature
  • Hey, there's nothing wrong with having TWO threads, you should keep yours up :)

"So plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers"honeylmskjfl

• @HoneyLemon Ok I'll keep it up! :) I'm sorry if what I said earlier sounded rude in any way, but I might try something a little different for next chapter!  ;;)
    -Rosalina ♥
  • And thanks to everyone else for the advice! Nothing is wrong with 2 threads and I don't need to compete to get mine popular cause a popularity of a thread doesn't even matter. This thread was make to help others! :) Ok guys suggest a thread something different I can do for next chapter!
    -Rosalina ♥
  • YAY @Super_Princess_Rosalina!!!!!!!!!!!! :O I don't know what thread to do but I will think about it and let you know if I think of anything!
    skylambsignature
  • yea!!  and i cant wait for next week chapter 10!!!