Need Advice?

Post any questions or if u need advice. WE are here to help

Comments

• Oh what kind of advise do you give? VFK?  Real life? what to eat lunch?

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• Any advice

• Okay, well I am having trouble with my older brother.  He used to do a lot of stuff with me and my sister but now he doesn't really.  Is there something I could do to make him want to do stuff again?

• Um, do things he likes to do.

• edited March 2016
    okay, I'll try that

• Which do you think looks better, socks pulled up, or socks pushed down?
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• socks pulled up

• golden try hanging out with him, have fun, play games,

• @goldenpuppy if your brother is older, people usually want to start acting like they are older. (driving, dating, etc) and school gets a lot more stressful. 
    Try talking to him maybe:)
    YQPXOAWA8CK7 thank you prettyredstone for the amazing artwork <3 <3
  • edited March 2016
    this isn't really advise it's more of a question, but my fish just passed away, and I was going to get another, what kind do you think I should get?
    skylambsignature
  • Thanks for all the advise @cookieswerehere and @Renesmee!  I'll try those things, although he doesn't really want to talk about it much with me since I am his little sister.
    I was thinking of asking my Dad to talk with him, because he does seem a little stressed and dad would probably understand since he was a boy once.  What do you guys think?

• Renesmee said:

socks pulled up

I was thinking the same thing!  Thanks!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• When eating mac and cheese I always come to the same questions, plate or bowl.  

Which do you think it best @Renesmee
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • Wow an Advice discussion!  Alright so here goes... How often should I wash my hair? I'm really torn because some of my friends tell me to wash my hair every day, some say to wash it every three days... Ive got a guy friend that washes his hair in the morning and at night, crazy huh?
    But what should I do for my own hair? Ive gone a week before without washing my hair... never really worked out too well, three days is a little long, one day is a little too often, but then again, what would be best?
    What do you do?!
    What should I do!?
    I'm a mess!  pls help ASAP!!