Fortunately Unfortunate *A newgame I found, I wanted to try it! Follow directions!*

This is a storytelling game that works well in bad luck circumstances. It will get you thinking about how much worse (and better) things could possibly be.

1. The first person comes up with the premise. “Once there were two identical twins who could always hear each other’s thoughts.”

2. Person two adds with a turn-for-the-worse plot twist. “Unfortunately, one day, one of them got the Price is Right theme song stuck in his head.”

3. Person three takes the story on a turn for the better. “Fortunately, this gave the other a great idea: a road trip to Los Angeles to be in the live studio audience.” Take the story as far as it will go, and see how badly (or happily) it can end.

"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• There were two kids who were born with the power to fly.
  • but when they're parents figured this out, they wouldn't let them ever leave

(idk i tried haha)
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540
  • But Fortunately their parents found an old book from their grandparents that explains that this gift of flying was passed down every other generation so the parents were then okay with it.
    skylambsignature
  • But then the parents got a concussion and forgot everything!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • edited March 2016
    So every day after school, the kids would put on superhero costumes as a disguise and fly around the city!

(am I doing this right? xD )
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• Until one day someone found out who they were and threatened to call the news on them!
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • The kids then found out and fled to europe!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • but then the people tracking them found out where they were and sent a spy after them!
  • The spys captured them and sent them for research!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • But they escaped and moved to Hawaii with their parents! 
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • They would be hero's at night protecting the city of all the harm, and normal kids at day until................

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • yeah.. I found this is boring. Im running out of ideas here lol, google is nt helping much
  • I think its time for a new story then!

I'll start

Once there was a girl who could read fortunes and she was traveling cross country

--
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• . She was a short young girl with long blonde hair and bright blue eyes.
  • edited March 2016
    But one day she was sleeping in her tent in the desert, a little ways off the road (because she didn't have enough money for a hotel room) and when she woke up some one had stolen her car!
    skylambsignature
  • But she came across a millionaire, and after reading him his fortune, he gave her a brand new Ferrari and she became his new girlfriend!
    My Life Is Average!
  • But the Young Handsome Millionaire's father didn't like her, (even though she was beautiful, blonde, with blue eyes) so he sent the girl off to India! :O
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• She had no money so she couldn't get back.  Meanwhile the handsome Millionaire started looking for her!
  • The Handsome Millionaire -Jeff- was close with the president. So the FBI was looking for her! 

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • OMG Jeff is my favorite boy name!  Which gives me an idea!
  • Okay new story.  I will start

Once there was a kid at night, he wanted a snack but unfortunately there were NO COOKIES!
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • He thought maybe there was something in the fridge! so he looked and there was nothing there either!!! @_@

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • He looked in the freezer and found food!
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • but the food was really bugs!
  • (omg ew XD)
  • He didn't look at the bugs thought, but the bugs were radio-active spiders!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Right, didn't expect this silly thing to last. Of course, I get bored over  everything now, my brother said I need a life lol