Sporty's Fashion 3-12-16

Dedicated to Andromida
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
         Sporty's Fashion  Hey guys! It's been a while! I am sorry but I had to find a new collage maker and couldn't because the pictures I had were TOO BIG! Plus I never had luck on host hunt for the prize, but that's a different story...... Anyway! For the first time I just was STORMING WITH IDEAS! The fashions were so cute but not to out there yet laid back but not like " That's Narly Dude" Kind of chill you know? Anyway I couldn't make a Collage as told before but I could make this!
Sporty's Fashion Specials
Sporty's Fashion Member #10 Sorry that one of them is bigger than the other it reminded me of this face " o.O" LOL As you see the Dark Blue outfit is Specials and the green outfit is for Member Special's! Ok So It wasn't that hard to come up with outfits for these so I just played around with these and here's what I came up with!
                   Member Specials Outfits

Screenshot 2016-03-12 at 5.40.49 PMScreenshot 2016-03-12 at 5.46.36 PM
Screenshot 2016-03-12 at 5.43.11 PM
 Screenshot 2016-03-12 at 5.47.58 PM

Specials! 

Screenshot 2016-03-12 at 6.01.55 PM Screenshot 2016-03-12 at 5.57.44 PM Screenshot 2016-03-12 at 6.00.13 PM  Screenshot 2016-03-12 at 6.04.06 PM
Ok I hope you guys liked that, I am going to go around VFK just to see if you guys do take my advice xD. 

Right now I am planning my Sporty's Fashion Show and need you opinion so take the poll that is at the very end of this discussion! -not including comments-  I will be sending notifications out soon!

Ok so item of the week.......................................................
IOTW #2
I Loved this shirt always and forever! I think the cool thing about it is that it's The Werewolf Jacket so I was thinking doesn't look like it.... but then I noticed the teeth mark! Here is an Outfit I picked together to wear with the Item Of The Week!
Screenshot 2016-03-12 at 6.25.11 PM

Ok So I hope more people would enter for this Raffle since it's another HOST hunt prize. This is one of the main reasons I couldn't post because I needed to make sure I had it and I would always miss the HOST Hunts! But anyway I have it now :D
Give away #2
All the Info is on the poster! 

I hoped you liked all this Fashionistas! Stay tuned for more coming out TOMORROW! :D :D Comment and give your suggestions :D Until Next time!
The important POLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  1. Should I have music or no music
    1. Music!
      100.00%
    2. No Music!
        0.00%
  2. Should I have a mini game during break?
    1. your not ready for it, no
      20.00%
    2. Sure
      80.00%
  3. Should I even do a fashion show?
    1. Honestly, No
      10.00%
    2. Yes Yes!
      90.00%

MISSCLUESIGN.#4

Comments

• Ooooo I like these I will definitely wear some of these!  would you like me to post any pictures?
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • :o i'll enter 
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540
  • Very profesionally done there!
    Cool just got cooler!
  • Ok I should have put, lets get this to 100 views and 50 likes!  :D :D :D

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • beagIe said:

Very profesionally done there!

TacoCat said:

:o i'll enter 

NeonHearts said:

Ooooo I like these I will definitely wear some of these!  would you like me to post any pictures?

Thanks guys! I am still debating on the music for it, bc it seems hard and stuff, I think I need to find a new webcam? I am going to find one later today!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Count me in! and love your outfits:)

• OMG Thx @Renesmee It means alot <3 I love your outfits you post! I wore one of them for fun they are sooooo cute!
    Renesmee said:

Count me in! and love your outfits:)

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Ok found one, the miracles tech guys on Youtube can do LOL I got something called TechSmith Snagit in case anyone wants to record videos on their laptop, I have an Acer Chromebook so it's hard to find one

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Awesome fashions! I would also like to enter the giveaway! Good luck to everyone! :D
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • @SportyChic if you put a record player or TV in your room you could just record the sound with the video. Also it might be nice for everyone in the room to have a some music while they watch
    Cool just got cooler!
  • BEST idea ever!! @SportyChic your fashions posts are stellar, keep it up!  I would also like to enter the contest for the St. Patrick's Day Hat!  Good luck to all!
    Why waste time trying to fix things that are broken when we need to spend more time fixing things that aren't broken.
  • Going to go ahead and announce winner......................... @beagIe !!!!!!!!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4