VFK TODAY - We want to hear from YOU! :D

edited March 2016 in General
Hey VFK TODAY fans!! :D We are currently planning the SEASON 2 ( wow can you believe it's season 2 already?! ) premiere!! The show will kick off season 2 during VFK'S 8th Anniversary Celebration!! :D So we want to hear from YOU! Comment below with any ideas you have about segments, co-hosts, set/studio, hot topics, or ANY other ideas you have! :D Can't wait to hear from everyone!! :D
Tagged:

Comments

  • How about a report on funny VFK glitches?
  • LilacsDaisies said:

    How about a report on funny VFK glitches?

    Oh that's a great idea! Will write it down! :)
  • I can't wait for VFK Today to return! Loved the show!

    My idea: Maybe a weather segment for fun? :O

    Oh and I have a question about ideas about co-hosts! Does that mean PinkyB might be removed?

  • Breeze_Of_The_Ocean said:

    I can't wait for VFK Today to return! Loved the show!

    My idea: Maybe a weather segment for fun? :O

    Oh and I have a question about ideas about co-hosts! Does that mean PinkyB might be removed?

    Oh no! Pinky is planning on returning for season 2, but I am considering having multiple hosts! So like if you had anyone in mind to post them! :)
  • edited March 2016
    Hmmm It would be cool if maybe @Awesome_Piper Talks about her party planning thats starting to get really popular? Is Alesha still going to do the fashion segment? and maybe PigletFan Performs Adeles song Rolling in the Deep or when we were younger!




    MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • SportyChic said:

    Hmmm It would be cool if maybe @Awesome_Piper Talks about her party planning thats starting to get really popular? Is Alesha still going to do the fashion segment? and maybe PigletFan Performs Adeles song Rolling in the Deep or when we were younger!

    Love those ideas!! Was actually planning on asking you to join Alesha as a fashion expert when I got home! :D

  • OMG This is so exciting!! I was hoping that this year would go slower but it if doesn't it just means VFK Today gets here sooner!!  My idea is to show how to use invisible blocks, I'm not sure if if you have already done this but I know invisible blocks can be so handy!
    skylambsignature
  • SkyLamb said:

    OMG This is so exciting!! I was hoping that this year would go slower but it if doesn't it just means VFK Today gets here sooner!!  My idea is to show how to use invisible blocks, I'm not sure if if you have already done this but I know invisible blocks can be so handy!

    Agreed they are so great! :D We have a few put in place at the moment, but I am considering remodeling the set.

  • Oh I just thought of something!  you wouldn't have to record a ton of it, but a segment could be on closing parties and you could visit the closing parties and show people what it is like in case they are always asleep.  Also, people could get a chance to meet all the staff at the closing parties.  Just a thought!

    DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • MistyMew said:

    Oh I just thought of something!  you wouldn't have to record a ton of it, but a segment could be on closing parties and you could visit the closing parties and show people what it is like in case they are always asleep.  Also, people could get a chance to meet all the staff at the closing parties.  Just a thought!

    Great idea! :)

    Keep them coming everyone! :D
  • Someone I would LOVE if you interviewed is Ormonddude!
                  TacoCatElephantColoursRNiceThanksTaco!
  • wow! this is so exciting!  Hmm.... my idea is to have a fast-forwarded speed building tutorial, to show like how to build a party room or a more ellaborate room like your vfk today studios! that would be so cool!
    maybe a sneak peek what behind the scenes looks like?! like zoom in and turn the film dark or something! GL making it @CandyCars I'm sure it'll be AWESOME! :D
  • edited March 2016
    I like @MistyMew 's idea about doing a segment on the closing parties! I know when I first joined VFK, it was a while before I even knew the closing parties existed. 
    Let me know when you come to main street and i'll make sure everyone's on their best behavior. :))

    Maybe you can do something where you announce VFK's events for the week. Or maybe you can list them during the breaks on each episode of VFK Today. 
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage


  • i dont have any ideas but if ya need me to draw or something i wouldn't mind, but i think im in digital art block meaning i cant draw digitally for the life of me right now haha but paper isn't too bad (idk how this works its an artist thing haha)
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540
  • i noticed on the late late show they did a car thing where they  had a guest come and sang songs as they drove, which i found pretty entertaining :P 
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540
  • SparkleDream said:

    wow! this is so exciting!  Hmm.... my idea is to have a fast-forwarded speed building tutorial, to show like how to build a party room or a more ellaborate room like your vfk today studios! that would be so cool!
    maybe a sneak peek what behind the scenes looks like?! like zoom in and turn the film dark or something! GL making it @CandyCars I'm sure it'll be AWESOME! :D

    ColourzRnice said:

    Someone I would LOVE if you interviewed is Ormonddude!

    TacoCat said:

    i dont have any ideas but if ya need me to draw or something i wouldn't mind, but i think im in digital art block meaning i cant draw digitally for the life of me right now haha but paper isn't too bad (idk how this works its an artist thing haha)

    TacoCat said:

    i noticed on the late late show they did a car thing where they  had a guest come and sang songs as they drove, which i found pretty entertaining :P 

    @Awesome_Piper

    Love all these ideas!!! :D

    Taco I love that car segment I wonder if I can find a way to do it.

    Sparkle The speed building would be really fun!!

    LOL will do Piper

    Colour - Ooh would love to interview Or!
  • Going to bump this up in case anyone has any more ideas! :)
  • I would love it if once an episode you played one of the VFK games!  Like a fast forward of you playing sleepy hollow with someone like pinky, or checkers, or fireworks!
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • NeonHearts said:

    I would love it if once an episode you played one of the VFK games!  Like a fast forward of you playing sleepy hollow with someone like pinky, or checkers, or fireworks!

    Ooh I love that idea!!
  • I haven't had a chance to watch all of your videos yet, but I'm working on it! So far Ive really loved them, and I liked the music you included in VFK Tonight.
    My suggestion is to do a time lapse of a plant growing!  Maybe show the time comparisons between each star added onto a magic?
    Just some thoughts!
    GL with your videos! :D
    My Life Is Average!
  • Great ideas everyone! :D Keep them coming! :D
  • I would put together something with active objects, they are always pretty cool
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • Don't forget to get pictures of the chick for your show since they change! 
    skylambsignature
  • Loving all these ideas!!

    The all new set starting re construction today!! :D

    Once it starts to take shape I will post a picture! :D
Sign In or Register to comment.