Miss Clue Fanatic: Season 2, Part 13 (Season 2 Final)

(One day later...)

Scene: Andrew has survived the explosion

Andrew: -Sitting up, covered in wood and dust, coughing- Ohh... Wait, I'm alive? I'M ALIVE!

Andrew: -Looks around and sees nobody- But, am I the only one alive?

Andrew: -Stands up- Looks like everyone left after the explosion. -He hears a noise in a pile of wood planks- Hello? Who's there? -Turns around-

Richard: -Pushes himself out of the wood planks- Andrew... What happened?

Andrew: -Eyes widen- You know my name!?

Richard: -Raises an eye brow- I'm your father, why wouldn't I know your name?

Andrew: Dad! You're back! -Runs up and hugs him-

Richard: Ouch! Don't hug too tight son!

Andrew: Sorry. Wait, you don't remember anything?

Richard: All I remember I being taken away by Harry Pierce... Kristi! Is she okay?

Andrew: Kristi is fine Dad. -Smiles, helping him out of the rubble- Let's go home.

Richard: And then maybe you can explain to me what happened once we get there.

Andrew: Sure thing Dad! -Hugs again-

Scene two: They arrive at the front of their home

Andrew: -Knocks on door-

Jane: I'll get it for you Anne. -Opens the door, her eyes wide with shock- Andrew! Noah! You two are alive!

Richard: I'm confused, why would we be dead?

Andrew: We'll explain it to you Dad.

Jane: Look everyone! Andrew and Noah are alive!

(Everyone: Josh, Martha, Lucy, Alice, John, and Anne rush to the door.)

Anne: Andrew!

Andrew: Mom! -Hugs-

Martha: -Looking up at Richard, anger in her eyes- Why are you here?

Richard: What do you mean? I live here.

Martha: Are you sure you don't want to capture Anne again??

Richard: What? Why would I do that to my wife?

Anne: Noah? You don't remember?

Richard: -Shakes head, looking confused-

Andrew: The explosion restored his memory! Or, at least most of it.

Lucy: So Uncle Noah is back to normal?

Martha: Looks like it Lucy!

Richard: Now, may someone please explain what happened?

Josh: Of course, but you might need to sit down for this.

Richard: Alright. -Sits down-

Andrew: Hey, Martha.

Martha: Yeah?

Andrew: I found your necklaces in the explosion. -Holds them up- Looks like Harry Pierce accidentally took the fake ones.

Martha: WHAT? We've been wearing fake necklaces this whole time?

Andrew: Guess so. -Hands her the necklaces-

Martha: Thanks Andrew.

Andrew: -Nods-

Scene: The family has told Richard all that has happened

Richard: Wow... I can't believe that all of that happened.

Josh: Neither an we.

John: I'm not even part of this family, and I'm so shocked!

Lucy: You really don't remember?

Richard: -Shakes head-

Anne: He might remember eventually, but right now he and Andrew need rest from the explosion.

Richard: And little Kristi isn't a baby anymore?

Alice/Kristi: No dad, no longer a baby. You don't even remember our times together while you were under Pierce's control?

Richard: I'm afraid not Kristi, but I'm sure we'll have more memories as a family again.

Andrew: It'll be pretty weird having Kristi around again, it's been so long.

Anne: I've already gotten used to it.

Alice/Kristi: I'm still not used to people calling me Kristi instead of Alice. -Chuckles-

Scene: The police are talking to Harry Pierce and Julia at the station

Julia: I'm telling you! We're innocent!

Harry Pierce: We have done nothing wrong.

Police: We have a ridiculous amount of evidence that you two are guilty. Besides, your father is a well-known criminal here on Birch Island, during the times before Anne gave it to J.A Packard and made it into a town.

Julia: -Crosses arms- What-EVER.

Harry Pierce: Just because I did things in the past doesn't mean that I haven't changed.

Police: Well, in this situation, you haven't.

Julia: So what now? We're going to jail?

Police: Too many crimes have happened because of you two on Birch Island. You two will be shipped to a town called Pemberley.

Julia: Against our own will??

Harry Pierce: That's how police are, Julia. They're forceful.

Police: We are not forceful. You break the law, you pay the consequences. And I don't see why your daughter is so upset, only you are going to jail.

Harry Pierce: What is going to be done to my daughter??

Julia: Don't tell me I'm going to that jail for children!

Police: Calm down, you're too young to go there. While you are in Pemberley, you will have a strict punishment, and will be sent to the town's boarding school for troublesome children.

Harry Pierce: I demand my daughter's freedom!

Police: Both you and your daughter are going to pay the price. Your plane to Pemberley comes next week.

(The police officer leaves the room.)

Scene four: The Darcy family returned home after a great dinner at Anne's. Martha and Lucy are in their bedroom.

Martha: -Is looking up at the starry sky-

Lucy: What are you looking at Martha?

Martha: Our future.

Lucy: -Looks up at sky- I don't see it.

Martha: -Chuckles-

Lucy: Seriously though, what do you mean?

Martha: It's just that ever since we moved to Birch Island, things just... Changed.

Lucy: Like how?

Martha: We found our uncle who we thought was in the war, found out that we have another cousin, made both friends and enemies...

Lucy: Okay, and?

Martha: Who knows what we might encounter as we continue our lives here on Birch Island.

Lucy: Wow Martha, you sure do sound more mature than usual.

Martha: Thanks.

Lucy: No problem.

Lucy: Whatever we encounter, we'll encounter it together. Rather it's good or bad. Sisters forever!

Martha: Right, sisters forever!

(At Anne's house)

Alice/Kristi: So, siblings forever?

Andrew: Sure. Now get out of my room please.

Alice/Kristi: Oh, sorry. Goodnight. -Leaves-

Andrew: Thank goodness. What a monologue that was!

Stay tuned for SEASON 3, PART 1!

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

Tagged:

Comments

• WOW SO LONG!!! WOOOOOOO FINALLLLLEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• wow! everyone lived that is so wonderful!!! this was a great turn of events! GOOD JOB @PinkyB cant wait to read chapter 1 of season 3!!!!

<:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P

• this was a great read! Nice writing style @PinkyB, everything was tied up really well, and the chemistry between the siblings was fantastic! Loved it! ^^ I cant help but wonder what youre planning for season 3!
  • MY SISTER AND I LOVE IT!!!!! WOOOO SO HAPPY!! I FEEL ALL WARM AND FUZZY!!   BUT ONE THING!! Why would Mr, pierce be sent to Jane's house? I mean, that isn't a jail right?

• @PinkyB you astonish me every time! This was superb. :D I loved John's (@Fowzy you should check this out!) comment, it was really funny lol!  I also really loved this sentence here: 
    Richard: Ouch! Don't hug too tight son!

It painted a really great scene, I felt like I was there.  I'm so happy to see you'll be doing a third season, keep up the great writing Pinky! :D

Trinityy

Ask before taking.
  • FINALLY EPISODE 13 IS HERE!!!!!!! AT FIRST I WAS LIKE... ANDREW IS THE ONLY SURVIVOR?!?!?! NOOOOOOO!!!! THEN LIKE RICHARD CLIMBS OUT OF THE RUBBLE AND IM OK!
    LOL THIS WAS SOOOOOOOO GOOOOODDD @PINKYB!!!!!! WOOOOOO
    glad to see your continuing it I HOPE YOU POST THE FIRST CHAPTER OF SEASON 3 SOON!!!!! AHHHHHHHH
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • Thanks for the nice comments! :)

@goldenpuppy In the fanatic Pemberley is a town instead of one house. :) Added a twist xD

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• That was a great ending to a great season!  It was so nice to see the families all reunited!  You handled the scene changes great!  the only thing I wonder is what they had for dinner hehe!  You tied it up really well!!

Can't wait to see the special thanks for much for doing this pinky, I know it must take a lot of work!

I also agree @Trinityy loved those parts!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • PinkyB said:

Thanks for the nice comments! :)

@goldenpuppy In the fanatic Pemberley is a town instead of one house. :) Added a twist xD

oh I see, thanks Pinky!! Phew so Mr. Pierce won't be living in their house YAY!!!

• WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY LIVED!!!! PINKY I LOVE YOU!!!!!  ANDREW LIVED!! yes yes yes ye yes!!

WOO!!!! HURRAH!!

Aww so sweet!! Lol I loved the fact the Noah forgot everything lol, it was funny seeing him act clueless in a pile of rubble!!

PINKY IS THE BEST WRITER!!

skylambsignature
  • Agreed @SkyLamb she is the best!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • Just finished it!  Omg yeah @yellowsummerdaisy I was so afraid that Noah was dead! I mean I know he has been awful, but I mean, he was brain washed after all!  I was so happy to have him alive too!  

Lol this part was sooo funny 

You pack so much into each part!  thanks pinky!

ColourzRNice2
  • ColourzRnice said:

Just finished it!  Omg yeah @yellowsummerdaisy I was so afraid that Noah was dead! I mean I know he has been awful, but I mean, he was brain washed after all!  I was so happy to have him alive too!  

Lol this part was sooo funny 

You pack so much into each part!  thanks pinky!

CHAPTER 13 WAS SOOOO THE BEST CHAPTER EVER!!!!!!! I agree @PinkyB is an AWESOME WRITER!!!!!
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • Just got messages that said to come check this out.  I did and Well Done Pinky!  Even though it ended really happy, it had a lot of interest too.  I definitely think this is your best work pinky and you're getting better with each chapter!  Maybe it is all the practice, but what ever it is you're doing great.

Your story is actually really complex its quite amazing how you keep track of it all. I'm really glad I got to be in it!  Thanks pinky!

Well looking forward to more Pinky writing! :D

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • I think Pinky chose the perfect time to put this up! and so fast! I was afraid I would have to wonder about Andrew for a week!
    skylambsignature
  • :OOOO pinky this is soo impressive,  this is my first time reading it and now i want to read all the ones before this! you are amazing this is so interesting 
    ZWFW75132DGM
  • @Cool_Steen Hi! You can find my previous discussions by going to my profile then click Discussions. It might take some time, but you should find them eventually xD. You can also search through the pages of all of Miss Clue's Discussions.

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• thank! your a great writer!
    ZWFW75132DGM
  • Thank you! :) Hope that you find the other parts!

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• Omg wow, so wow!! Great ending!  These are soooo kewl!!
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~