What should my group/agency be about?

Please comment and give me ideas

Comments

• Hi @Renesmee,  What about a sports group?
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • umm im not a major sports fan. Any other ideas

• You should do a Panda agency!
      Where everyone dresses in black and white! and they have a room with tons of pandas in it and then they can become the panda exchange! where people can come and ask for an items and you put all your "pandas" on looking for the items and then if they find it they trade it to them for lots of RARE! oh yeah! best idea (just saying) 
    tacocatPandaPicturepandahood
  • lol great idea ill think about it

• You should do a wizard group!  you could make this really neat room and then hold wizard battles for prizes!

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• hi @Renesmee, what kind of group are you looking to put together?  Is it like a club, or is it more like a business like a salon would be!?
    Maybe you could try doing a shop, or a place that funds projects for people for a fee!
    Why waste time trying to fix things that are broken when we need to spend more time fixing things that aren't broken.
  • Ooh maybe a mermaid or fairy group?!
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • I was thinking like a help vfk  group

• Hmm I think @iMinute is already doing that, maybe a pony club?

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • I done the help vfk group since last year but I closed it down but now I want to change some stuff

• i think iminute doenst really get online and i think anybody can do anything even tho its taken

• craftingfunvfkreCraft group is a good idea too

• Oh I definitely think if  you want to start a help group you should!  People are always needing help on VFK and since you're so well know I'm sure everyone would love your advise!  

OMG you could start the @Renesmee advise Agency where you give people advise to problems!

skylambsignature
  • Renesmee said:

craftingfunvfkreCraft group is a good idea too

that is such a great picture you took!  a Craft group would be so fun, if you start one can I join!?
  • @Renesmee what ever group you make you HAVE to wear bat costumes for it!! they are soooo cool!

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• I decided to make help VFK group. More details will come out soon.:))

• yay renesmee cant wait
    ZWFW75132DGM