Book Club

hiya! I have decided to share my love for books to everyone who loves them as much as me LOL 

RULES:

1. Include everyone!
  2. Book Report/ short summary, is due at end of week to share about the book
  3. have fun?
  4. Read books!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The 1st book is: There is 2 covers for the 5th wave!
images
images (1)I am exited! Comment below to join, I will PM to let you know & have meeting -in vfk- COMMENT BELOW TO JOIN

If you do not have a copy of the book let me know, I will give suggestions!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4

Comments

• hmmmmm people don't seem interested :( 

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • edited February 2016
    Hey @SportyChic I just got home from going to the store with my mom!  This looks really fun, how does it work exactly?   Do we post books we like, or is it like a reading club where everyone reads the same book and then talk about it at the end of the week?

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • @MistyMew We will read the 5th wave or if it is too hard or no one has a copy we will pick another book. It took me like 3 days to finish but you guys seem to be busy so maybe 5 days to a week. at the end we discuss it on VFK or a PM. You have to read it! In PM we will say if: Anyone on Chapter 5"? if we all passed we will discuss

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • What do we do if we don't have the book?

• I can offer suggestions, like ask around or ask your mom to buy it pretty sure it's at Walmart or Barnes & Nobles, I have a copy of my own, but you can always have a Kindle or something like that, if not I can tell you what to do, @MistyMew

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • @SportyChic looking it up now!

• Oh @SportyChic, have you already read it?

• edited February 2016
    Yes, my 10th time now to read it LOL I want us to read it because it is SUCH A GOOD BOOK! Thought I would NEVER spoil it, -the book is better then the movie- DONT WATCH THE MOVIE!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Hey I know this book, I think I got it for Christmas!  Let me see if I can find it!  Lol, that is so always the way, movies are never better than the book!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• OooOoOOOoOoOO sounds fun i love reading kinda 
    ZWFW75132DGM
  • Yay @Cool_Steen & @iStella are in! @MistyMew is still making up her mind I think! tell everyone you know about this!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • I don't want to put the video/trailer bc it is violent! You are welcome to see it on YouTube if you want!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Oooh has anyone read the Harry Potter books? I have am on Goblet of Fire right now!! I love them! :D
  • edited February 2016
    Harry Potter is awesome!! and Might I add that the new woolly potter poster is awesome too? (just saying)
    tacocatPandaPicturepandahood
  • Oh my gosh I am soooo tired tonight!  Is anyone as tired as I am?!  Oh and also I love reading clubs!  I'll see if I can get my hands on a copy of the 5th wave!  Also I have the first harry potter book too!  so we could read that as well!
    ColourzRNice2
  • oooh I think this is such a cool idea!!

I don't think i'll be able to join for this book :(
    Hopefully the next one though! :D

also, if you can't find the book at a store or can't buy it, I suggest checking your local library :)
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• MistyMew said:

Hey @SportyChic I just got home from going to the store with my mom!  This looks really fun, how does it work exactly?   Do we post books we like, or is it like a reading club where everyone reads the same book and then talk about it at the end of the week?

ColourzRnice said:

Oh my gosh I am soooo tired tonight!  Is anyone as tired as I am?!  Oh and also I love reading clubs!  I'll see if I can get my hands on a copy of the 5th wave!  Also I have the first harry potter book too!  so we could read that as well!

Awesome_Piper said:

oooh I think this is such a cool idea!!

I don't think i'll be able to join for this book :(
    Hopefully the next one though! :D

also, if you can't find the book at a store or can't buy it, I suggest checking your local library :)
    echo_panda said:

Harry Potter is awesome!! and Might I add that the new woolly potter poster is awesome too? (just saying)

CandyCars said:

Oooh has anyone read the Harry Potter books? I have am on Goblet of Fire right now!! I love them! :D

Cool_Steen said:

OooOoOOOoOoOO sounds fun i love reading kinda 

iStella said:

Hey I know this book, I think I got it for Christmas!  Let me see if I can find it!  Lol, that is so always the way, movies are never better than the book!

We can maybe change the book to HarryPotter, or a book we can all read! I guess we can't do the 5th wave :( lol I will include everyone in a PM & our first mission is to find a title for the club!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • am I too late to join!? plz tell me im not! I LOVE BOOK CLUBS!!! :(|)
    tacocatdrawing
  • oh count me in to book clubs are so cool ive never been able to join one before!
    yellow! (:
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • @SportyChic I have a copy of The 5th wave!  Bought it from the store this morning (Barnes and Noble) So i'm ready any time you are!  also I have the first book of harry potter!
    ColourzRNice2
  • edited February 2016
    Thanks @Awesome_Piper!  My library is really close, I can bike to it!  It turns out they did have it so I now have 'The 5th Wave' woo!  Do I begin reading it? 

• Oh I just saw your post above @SportyChic, they have Harry potter at the Library too, should I check that out?

• I guess we all must dig book clubs since we were up early and got the book lol!  I found my copy, it was in my closet (don't ask me where) But yeah, ready if we are reading that.  If not,  I'm sure I can get what ever E-book is needed!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• I guess we can be able to do "The 5th Wave" awesome! Be sure to check with your parents, because if you saw the trailer -which you should- you'll know why.........         There is ALOT of violence & a little romance so make sure your able to read it!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • I love Book Clubs!  Can I join as well?

Trinityy :D

Ask before taking.
  • Sorry guys, but I won't be able to join you guys for this book.. hopefully can do the next one! ( On a reading schedule for school. )
  • aww @CandyCars did you not find the book?

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • SportyChic said:

aww @CandyCars did you not find the book?

Well I have to be reading a classic literature book for school which takes a long time. :(
  • Aww ok, notify me next time so we can fit the next book with what you need to read :D

MISSCLUESIGN.#4