Fanatic Fan Club! (Join Now!)

Hey! I've decided to create a fan club in honor of my Miss Clue Fanatic! Any fanatic fan is more than welcome to join! This is the discussion where you can join the club, just comment below to join! Very simple!

In this club we will have meetings, club members have early access to read my fanatics, a fan club party every Saturday, and much more fun activities! It'll be super fun!

So just comment below to join! Hope that every one of the fanatic fans will see this!

Btw, the fanatic's success wouldn't be possible without my fans! You guys are awesome and I thank you soo much! :)

PinkyB ^_^

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

Tagged:

Comments

• Ooh I'd love to join!
  • This is such a cool idea!!!  I LOVE the idea of a saturday fanatic get together that sounds so awesome!! do we have a headquarters that we convene at?! or do we just stay here and share pictures?! however you put it together im sure it'll be FANTASTIC!!! CANT WAIT! :D
    BTW I am a BIG BIG BIG FAN of your FANATICS!!! so count me in!!
  • Count me in! Woot! :D

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • edited February 2016
    SportyChic said:

Count me in! Woot! :D

SparkleDream said:

This is such a cool idea!!!  I LOVE the idea of a saturday fanatic get together that sounds so awesome!! do we have a headquarters that we convene at?! or do we just stay here and share pictures?! however you put it together im sure it'll be FANTASTIC!!! CANT WAIT! :D

BTW I am a BIG BIG BIG FAN of your FANATICS!!! so count me in!!
    CandyCars said:

Ooh I'd love to join!

Yayy! Excellent!

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• add me into the club too! I luv your fanatics !  :(|)
    tacocatdrawing
  • So..I know i'm late to the party (I'm reading season 1 at the moment) but I would love to join the fan club! The fanatic is so awesome and I love reading it :D
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• Awesome_Piper said:

So..I know i'm late to the party (I'm reading season 1 at the moment) but I would love to join the fan club! The fanatic is so awesome and I love reading it :D

That's okay Piper! Even if you're only reading part 1 of Season 1 you can still join :D

rain_shadow said:

add me into the club too! I luv your fanatics !  :(|)

Okie dokie!

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• im in if thats ok :o
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540
  • Welcome to the club Taco!

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• wow this looks great A fanatic club!!  I love clubs, may I join too?

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • OMG There is now a Fanatic club and I AM NOT A MEMBER?!?! You have got to be kidding me!!

LET me in Let me in!!!!

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• Welcome to the club Misty and Golden!

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• I LOVE YOUR FANATIC!!!!! i have been reading it since you put up the first part!!!
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • Glad to have you in the club Yellow!

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• Posting to bring higher.

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat