Dentention for.... cucumbers?

edited February 2016 in General
Ok so during Christmas break my brother injured his knee. Up to today it was almost completely healed. That's when he decided to yell Cucumbers in class and apparently the sub is a cat and hates cucumbers. He took my brother by the arm (and I swear he only yelled cucumbers we have a whole class witness in his grade). Anyway he took him by the arm and shoved him out of class; thus my brother landing on his ALMOST healed knee. Now it swelled again and the office wont do anything about the sub. They don't believe him or the whole class that saw it. Now I have NO idea what was wrong with cucumbers? But I think its dumb, he has I.S.S and now he can't go on any field trips this year. Any ideas or opinions on this? We have ALOT of people on my brother's side. Should this sub be fired and does my brother deserve punishment? I mean I'm upset because if his knee is worse he will definitely miss out on sports and was just going to be able to. So if that old man ruined his life, well, I'll be mad.  
Your opinion,
  1. Is it wrong to protest or argue with the school
    1. yes
      10.00%
    2. no
      90.00%
"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• and no it isn't about race either!

• The school is there to help not injure.  I am not sure what you can do, I'm home schooled so I don't know much about this.
    I really hope your brother gets better soon, I'll keep you and your family in my prayers!  

Also, I will think about it and see if I can come up with something!

Good luck Frogie, I really hope things work out for you!

- hugs -

Mew

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • @MistyMew thanks but what  made him snap at cucumbers??
  • No teacher should be handling students like that, but how come he yelled cucumbers?
  • Wow. That is horrible. No way should a teacher who acts like that keep his job. Sure he might have randomly yelled something in the middle of class, but that is no excuse for abusive behavior, and especially toward children. The right thing to do was to tell your brother to not interrupt classes instead of grabbing him and roughly throwing him out with no care. That is both sick and immature. That teacher should be fired.

You should really tell your parents about what happened if you haven't already, then hopefully they'll take care of it. And if the school isn't believing you, contact the school board.

@MistyMew I'm homeschooled too! :o

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• @CandyCars no idea, I think some girl wouldn't shut up so he yelled cucumbers at her and then he got in trouble
  • edited February 2016
    Yeah, that's not right.  I mean like what teacher would do that? and detention?  seriously?? The only way to get action is to get a parent involved, because nobody listens to kids, but when parents step in that's a whole other ball of wax.  So yeah I agree with pinky.  Gosh I really hope your bother gets better, knees are so useful.  (hugs to your brother)

And GOOD LUCK getting justice frogie!

--
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• edited February 2016
    OMG no kidding @PinkyB, that is wonderful!  High five for home schoolers!  Who says we don't have a social life!? :D  B-)  :)>-

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • @iStella thanks!
  • No, it isn't bad to protest against a school. You have a right to do that.

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• turns out the dumb teacher didn't even get in trouble. He's still subbing -_-
  • Man that stinks, sorry about your brother!
    ColourZRNice...Always, Only, You!

You are worth everything and more