NEW PROJECTS: Deal or No Deal VFK, VFK Tonight, "Eclipse" the Movie, and MORE!

Hey everyone!

So excited to announce my next three projects!!

First coming up this SATURDAY at 8:00PM Eastern is my all new VFK Deal or No Deal!! WIN up to a MILLION CREDITS!!

dealornodeal_logo

Set is in spoilers:
Spoiler:

vfkdealornodealset

AND we have the premiere of my new show VFK TONIGHT starring CandyCars!!

Check out the set in the spoilers below! :D
Spoiler:

vmktonightset

More info coming soon about VFK Tonight!!

And lastly ( for now ;) ) is ECLIPSE ( NO it's NOT Twilight )!

A completely original VFK themed wizard film written by the amazing @PinkyB!

EclipseLOGO

If you would like more info about being casted, feel free to send me a PM! :D

CAN'T WAIT to get started on all the fun new shows!! And VFK TODAY will be returning in MAY! :D

Cya soon!!

-Cars

Comments

• edited February 2016
    Oh wow, Deal or No Deal looks amazing! Hooray for VFK TODAY and super excited to see more about Eclipse :)
  • These shows look amazing! Can't wait to see these and maybe be on them! :D
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • OMG!!!! These look sooooooo COOOOOL!!  I especially like the set of deal or no deal! Can't wait!!!
    skylambsignature
  • WHOA you're getting really really good at building and putting together sets!! this is really impressive!!  CANT WAIT!!! WOOO
  • OMg HI @SparkleDream I haven't seen you in a bit! or maybe I have just been missing you!
    skylambsignature
  • hi hi @SkyLamb!!!  great to see you too!!! :)
  • edited February 2016
    Oh wow this looks so totally epic!  I can't wait!  so 8:00 PM eastern that is 5:00 PM California right?
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • NeonHearts said:

Oh wow this looks so totally epic!  I can't wait!  so 8:00 PM eastern that is 5:00 PM California right?

Yup! :D
  • That's great thanks!
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • Woot Deal or No Deal is pending approval as an event! So it should be an event! Woot!
  • Woot woot!! thanks Candycars for letting us know!  I will be watching the even calendar!
    skylambsignature
  • I could build so many rooms with those credits! What is your method for gaining them so quickly?
  • Jellybones said:

I could build so many rooms with those credits! What is your method for gaining them so quickly?

I trade, garden, and play games! :D
  • edited February 2016
    CandyCars said:

Woot Deal or No Deal is pending approval as an event! So it should be an event! Woot!

I'll try to make it as a part of the audience this time :)

(edit) I just saw it on the event calendar. Don't pick me from the audience please, I just wanna watch. :)
  • LilacsDaisies said:

CandyCars said:

Woot Deal or No Deal is pending approval as an event! So it should be an event! Woot!

I'll try to make it as a part of the audience this time :)

(edit) I just saw it on the event calendar. Don't pick me from the audience please, I just wanna watch. :)
    Woot yes! The event will be from 8-10PM EST everyone! :D We will be doing TWO games now instead of one! Note that there will be a 10ish minute break between games to re set up! At the end of both games ALL audience members will receive a small prize!
  • So today right?  and what time is that for central? SOOOOO EXCITING!! 
    skylambsignature
  • SkyLamb said:

So today right?  and what time is that for central? SOOOOO EXCITING!! 

For central that would be 7-9PM! :D ( and yes TONIGHT :D )
  • Epic news @CandyCars I'll be sure to be there!  I know this might sound silly, but how do you play this? or will you explain it in the room or in the description? 

Oh and @SkyLamb you can also check the calendar for you local time (hehe I feel like a staff)
    ColourzRNice2
  • ColourzRnice said:

Epic news @CandyCars I'll be sure to be there!  I know this might sound silly, but how do you play this? or will you explain it in the room or in the description? 

Oh and @SkyLamb you can also check the calendar for you local time (hehe I feel like a staff)
    I will probably explain rules again in room, but I will put them here also! So there are 12 briefcases ( in our case, gift boxes that have cards with amounts ). Each case has an amount. Once that amount is opened, you can't win that amount anymore. So say you opening the 500,000 case, it is no longer available. So after a few cases the "banker" will make you an offer to "buy" your case ( you don't know whats in your case tho! ). You can either say Deal or his offer or No Deal and keep going to try and win a bigger amount! If you are still playing once we get down to TWO cases, you can either swap cases or keep yours. If you keep yours ( or if you swap ), we open the case and that's how many credits you won! :D If you want to watch a little bit of the real show ( which this is based off of ) go to YouTube and search "Deal or No Deal"! :D
  • edited February 2016
    whoa dude this looks da bomb!  :ar!
    you should post pics of the deal or no deal game while its running under the adventure discussion that would be cool
  • edited February 2016
    JungleAnimal said:

whoa dude this looks da bomb!  :ar!

you should post pics of the deal or no deal game while its running under the adventure discussion that would be cool
    I plan to take pictures from the audience booth too. This'll definitely be a memorable episode  :D
  • Event starts in less than 20 minutes!! :D WOOT!
  • edited February 2016
    1,000,000 credits all could be mine  8-> $-)
      Just times that by...... ALOT wont show pic....

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Oh man I missed the first game!  But I am queue for the next! So im excited!
    ColourzRNice2
  • -Watching the show in suspense-
  • The game is so exciting and awesome! I'm watching it right now! :D
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • That was so fun!!  I  loved it!  You're an excellent host candycars!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • Plus it was so great seeing everyone there!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • WOOT that was SOOO much fun!! :D Our first player took home 30k!! Our next winner won a MILLION CREDITS! Our million credit winners have the option of swapping it for an icecream cart!

I think I will do this event monthly! :D