WHOS LOVING PERIL IN PEMBERLY?!!!

I JUST STARTED PLAYING TODAY I LOVE IT WHO ELSE LOVES IT SO FAR??!!!

NO SPOILERS PLS

PERIL IN PEMBERLY
  1. DO YOU LOVE IT
    1. YES
      77.78%
    2. YES
      22.22%

so many questions and NO DONUTS

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

Comments

• I am so in love with it! The music, the gorgeous graphics! I am absolutely in awe and am so wishing/hoping that maybe a few of the rooms or decor from the game show up in VFK.
    A - ala - watchful alertness
    L - lokahi - working with unity
    O - oia'i'o - truthful honesty
    H - ha'aha'a - humility
    A - ahonui - patient perserverance

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture
  • Oh me too!! This is AWESOME I love how there are so many people in it!! even people you can't talk to, it really makes it feel alive!
    ColourzRNice2
  • I love my room!! and the music too!!  its really fun talking to everyone, and the lessons are great too!  or course I also love my horse! WOOOO FOR PERIL IN PEMBERLEY!!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • @DonutLuverr I LOVE YOUR POLL!!!  :D  omg peril in pemberley is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fun!!  and my house my house is awesome my sister and I are having a blast!!!  WOooo 

Donut would it be okay to post what we like best about it or would that be a spoiler?

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• @goldenpuppy you can post what you like about it as long as you don't give too much away!! I just don't wanna spoil anything for anyone :( or myself :(

but AAHHHHHHH I love peril in pemberly

so many questions and NO DONUTS

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

• YAY THEN I LOVE RIDING MY HORSE!!!

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• Oh yes @DonutLuverr I am loving it tremendously!  I really feel at home there!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • YES YES YES YES YES YES LOVING IT!!!!!!
  • IIIIIIIIIIIIIII LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ITTTTTTT~!!!!!!!!  I am pretty sure I have a really pretty dress on, even though I can't see it!!  and my pony!! and my ROOMM LOVE IT!!  I'm having so much fun AND getting really good at archery!  (crosses fingers it comes in handy)
    skylambsignature
  • I  haven't got it yet, but I hope to really soon!!  But I still love it!
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • My favorite part is riding my horse too!  Also have any of you played the piano yet? it is really fun!
    TacoCatSignaturePetalStarthanks taco
  • I am in love with it!  And guess what guys!?!?  I got my wrist band!!! It's totally cute, and I think will work as a hair accessory like I hoped!  And yeah, I'm wearing it to school tomorrow!  totally Epic huh? I wish I could post a pic but My phone is on the charger I kind of ran the battery down!  But maybe I can post one soon!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• OMG you got yours @iStella!  I got mine!
    Don't they feel amazing? I mean they are like soft but stiff at the same time, and they fit on my wrist great!  I was afraid it might be too small, but it wasn't!  Oh and @SkyLamb I saw your post on the other thread and yes it it really pretty!  The picture doesn't do it justice!  You will love it when it comes, also it bends great!  I don't think I have ever had anything so neat!

As for Peril in Pemberley, I loved it!! (I finished by the way) and it had such a nice end! I won't say more I don't want to spoil!  but I already want to go back and play again!

ColourzRNice2
  • This just has to be at the top!  :DO
    ColourzRNice2
  • WHY does the top yes have more than the bottom yes?!!? and why did I just pick the top yes?! LOL GREAT DISCUSSION I LOVE PERIL IN PEMBERLEY!!!!!!!!