February 10th

Hey guys! On February 10th it will be my birthday and I'm trying to plan a party. I'm just letting you know so you could look out for it. You don't have to get me nything but I do want you to wish me a happy birthday.
"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• Happy early birthday! Maybe I should mention mine next year cause I was going to last year but I didn't want to be selfish or rude so I didn't and nobody really wished me a happy birthday... I've never had a party in real or VFK(well I did get a closing staff party in my birthday but that's about it)so I hope for a not disappointing one this year! Also I can maybe try to get a gift and make a happy birthday discussion on your birthday if you want. Again happy early birthday!
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • I really love happy birthday discussions!  You should definitely start one @Super_Princess_Rosalina!

And happy early birthday @frogiepower
    ColourzRNice2
  • I wish there was a way to search for people on VFK so that you could add them as a friend (if this feature is already there, I haven't found it, whoops) because I would totally send you a birthday card @frogiepower ! But happy early birthday, and I am totally in agreement about the birthday threads @Super_Princess_Rosalina . They would be awesome!
    A - ala - watchful alertness
    L - lokahi - working with unity
    O - oia'i'o - truthful honesty
    H - ha'aha'a - humility
    A - ahonui - patient perserverance

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture
  • edited January 2016
    @VictoryRose No you can't search for people, I think maybe because people might be able to find people and bother them so I think that is why it isn't there.  However, I think it would be wonderful if you could send a friend request here on the message boards and it would ask them in game if they want to be friends! Maybe we could ask for this!

Also I think it will be lovely to have a birthday party for Froggie, Birthday parties are always so special!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • edited January 2016
    OMG @Super_Princess_Rosalina You have to let me know when you are going to post it I SOOOO LOVE doing word art for it!
    skylambsignature
  • SkyLamb said:

OMG @Super_Princess_Rosalina You have to let me know when you are going to post it I SOOOO LOVE doing word art for it!

I'll probably post about my birthday in November 18 since my birthday is then which is pretty far away! Also on Froggie's birthday I'm going to try to make a post about it! I'm going to make a birthday post for everyone right now and maybe put it up daily if it goes down alot. And I just made a birthday post right now!
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Count me in!  I will put it on my calendar!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • Happy early birthday!
    tacocatPandaPicturepandahood