got it but wheres the link

ok so i brought the game and got an email but its not the link to download the game its just and email of the confirm of the order do i have to wait until the email of the link comes? if anyone can answer i would truly appreciate it. 

Comments

• I am still waiting on the same... Are we being mailed the usb band?
  • Yes, we're being mailed the USB band. And I'm still waiting on the download link as well. I hope it comes soon. I really want to play this game!
    A - ala - watchful alertness
    L - lokahi - working with unity
    O - oia'i'o - truthful honesty
    H - ha'aha'a - humility
    A - ahonui - patient perserverance

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture
  • Poor VFK, they must be pulling their hair out! This has rather been a mess.
  • Has anyone gotten the link?
    H - ha'aha'a - humility

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture
  • edited January 2016
    Nope, nothing. nada, zilch, zero. I should have waited until the links were confirmed, oh well...

• I think amazon will send it, probably just got put in a queue or something

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • I know amazon probably doesn't know we are sitting here biting our nails lol
    ColourzRNice2
  • I really hope we can all play it either tonight or tomorrow. Maybe by then Amazon will send out the email links.
    H - ha'aha'a - humility

Signature Picture
  • Maybe early morning when everyone starts work?
    ColourzRNice2
  • IM SO SAD!!! :( :( I hope mintie can fix this!

so many questions and NO DONUTS

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

• thanks still havent got it (waiting)