Peril in Pemberley - January 29th!

Comments

• Thanks @VFK_Mintie! I'm going to get my copy! Do you know if the download link is available right after you buy it?
    A - ala - watchful alertness
    L - lokahi - working with unity
    O - oia'i'o - truthful honesty
    H - ha'aha'a - humility
    A - ahonui - patient perserverance

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture
  • You should receive an Email with the link in it, @VictoryRose!  Let us know as soon as you get the Email!
  • It's ready??!!

• I received email confirmation of purchase but that is it so far.

• @VFK_Mintie Do you know when/if we will receive an email with the download link?? I'm DYING to play the game :(

so many questions and NO DONUTS

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

• I'm so excited to receive the game, but it seems the download link still hasn't arrived. Any word yet on an update concerning this?
    A - ala - watchful alertness
    L - lokahi - working with unity
    O - oia'i'o - truthful honesty
    H - ha'aha'a - humility
    A - ahonui - patient perserverance

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture
  • Hmm, I once ordered a game that had a download email sent by amazon, and it took a little bit to arrive and then it came in my spam folder lol.   I wouldn't worry, big companies can be rather slow sometimes, you wouldn't think it though would you?

Anyway it will be so fun to play it with all you when they do start arriving!
    DazzledreamSignature