How Did You Think of Your Title/Your VFK History

Okay since I haven't been very active and I have nothing to do I decided to make a post of how you thought of your VFK title and your history! Okay so here is mine:

Title: Okay so when I returned to VFK on October 2013 I still had the same title from when I quitted so I decided to change it cause I got bored of it I think I changed it to Princess_Rainbow_Dash cause back then I was obsessed with Rainbow Dash and My Little Pony (Yes I do like My Little Pony and there is no shame of it!) but people always made fun of me and asked why I was blue(Its cause Rainbow Dash was blue and somebody was a Fluttershy and it was a role play thing) so it came to a point where I changed my title to something Princess Peach but alot of the titles didn't work so I thought of I think something like pretty_princess_peach but I thought it was too girly so I tried to change it to ''Rosalina'' but it didn't work so I did Queen_Rosalina but I didn't really like being called queen I like princess more so then I thought of ''Super_Princess_Peach'' which is the name of a Mario game where Peach is the hero and not Mario. But I wanted a title with Rosalina in it so I thought of  @Super_Princess_Rosalina so then it got approved and I have that title to this day!

VFK History:

It all started when I was looking for a game with mermaids cause I liked mermaids and thats when I heard about VFK so I decided to check it out and saw mermaids on the homepage so I thought it was the perfect game for me! So I joined on March 20 2013 and had no idea what I was doing until luckily somebody came into my room and helped me out. She helped me do the mermaid quest and I couldn't wait 7 days to get my mermaid!! I then did the fairy quest too cause I love fairies too! So 7 days later I have mermaid and I think I had fairy then too. So few weeks later I was in the garden as a fairy since I've seen people as a fairy before in there and this person told me to turn it off but I said ''Why?'' and they were complaining and all that and I said ''I've seen people as a fairy before in here'' and it caused a fight and it came to a point where they reported me! Why would it be against the rules to be a fairy? Well I ended up getting a 2 hour ban and it made me so angry I quitted. Back in October 2013 I had a dream about VFK(I don't know why lol) and had second thoughts about VFK so I decided to check it out again and I kept checking in everyday and I decided to play again! Here is some stuff that has happened through time:

January 2014: One time I remember was the ice coins and also I remember hanging out with a bunch of people(I think they all quit :() and we were in the 2014 Man Cave room(The only Man Cave room that retired :-/) and someone put on a bunch of glow stuff on and I can't remember what they said but they ended up disappearing and coming back with a clone saying they got banned! I have to say putting on glow stuff looks good with that room! I just wish they didn't retire that room! I wish I bought it back then but I regret not but I got it in a trade recently yay!

Wow thats pretty much all I remember once I remember more I'll update this post!
"May the stars shine down on you."
-Rosalina ♥

Comments

• Great idea!

Title: Random xD

History:  (I'm gonna do my history up until now... So it's gonna have different parts)

Part 1: The Beginning...

So four years ago I was soo bored and didn't know what to do. Back then, I was into online games and still am. So I decided to look up some virtual worlds on Google. I couldn't find anything that would please me... I was at the end of my rope. When my mom saw that I couldn't find anything, she suggested that I should try Virtual Family Kingdom, again.

You see, more than four years ago, I had tried VFK and didn't enjoy it and thought it was boring. It was probably because of my age or that I didn't understand it. Anyway, I didn't want to try it again. But my mom was so convincing that I gave in and made a new account. I randomly chose the title PinkyB.

My first friend was my 411 fairy LOL. No, really, I considered her a friend. I asked her questions about VFK and such and they were explained perfectly, so I got a better understanding about VFK.

So on October 22nd 2012 I decided to explore VFK. I couldn't believe my eyes... I had never seen a virtual world that was so detailed. (To the VFK designers... Great job!) I enjoyed my time exploring the Map and seeing all of the sights. You should have seen my reaction when I saw that you could ride on Bumper Cars and go to restaurants! Awesome! So yeah, I had a good time exploring.

Believe it or not, I was only a Guest for less than a day... Maybe two hours or less. I had to refresh (can't remember why) and then my title was approved. Pretty cool huh?

On the same day, October 22nd, I was in the Garden. A girl walked up to me and randomly asked to be my sister. Her title was something like PrincessBlueDolphin, I think. "Sure" was my response. (If someone were to ask to be my sister today I would probably say something like "Sorry, not looking for one atm :(". I just get a little cautious if someone randomly asks to be part of your family. It's different if it's an adoption center, it's meant for families. Like if someone came into my room and said "Looking for a kid! Add me if interested!" I would feel kind of weird haha. Not trying to sound mean, I just get cautious over certain online situations.) So anyway, I added her and she told me to follow her to the house. There I met my new mom PinkDress and my new aunt Grey-Wolf. I got to know the three of them pretty quickly and enjoyed my time being part of the family (I later on left that family, but for personal reasons). I also met my new sister Boo_Bear, and my other new aunt Roselilypink, who is now one of my best friends, and her roommate KittyLilyDazzle, who is now also one of my best friends.

Hope you enjoyed Part 1 ^_^

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• Ooh, neat idea. :)

Title history:
    A looong time ago I had two little puppies from the same litter. I named one Daisy, and the other Lylla. Lylla had a stronger build than Daisy, and that was the only way you could tell them apart(until they got collars, that is). My adorable little girls loved to jump on people and fetch sticks(even though they wouldn't bring them back xD). So anyway, one day it was time to take them to the Humane Society for their vaccines. Everything went fine. A week later the girls showed signs of Distemper, a deadly sickness with no known cure. They caught it at the very place they were to be vaccinated! Every day we gave them medicine, chicken broth(to soften their food), and wiped away discharge from their eyes and nose. It's really all we could do to make them comfortable. As each day passed, Lylla got weaker and weaker.. until finally, she had a seizure. That means the illness had reached her brain and she was going to die. Only an hour later, Daisy was having seizures too. Next day we buried them with two different flowers on their graves-- daisies, and lilacs(closest thing to Lylla). A sad story, but I used it for my title to remember them. :)

My first day in VFK:
    I can't remember what I was looking for when I found VFK, but I did and at first I thought it was like an american girl doll-themed game. First thing I did was click the "way out" button to the garden. Of course, I thought it was MY garden, and there were lots of trespassers! I asked them how they got here so quick in my garden, and a few of them sighed. Apparently this happens a lot lol. The first public room I visited was a cute-or-boot because it was at the top of the list. I was booted with my guest-y clothes xD A host hunt was going on and I had no idea what a host was, so I skipped that. When my 411 fairy told me how to get to the map, I tried to click merlin's shop but my character walked over the castle gate wording and I was teleported there. "Huh. That was weird." I tried again and the same thing happened. "What is going on here?!" I thought I had to move faster so I kept trying over and over. Then I realized that I was supposed to guide my character around the other pictures and I laughed at myself. Inside the shop was so cool! But I didn't know you could buy anything, so I left. "This is it? That's a pretty small kingdom."

I never realized the banner on the map with all the "ages" could teleport you other places until weeks later...lol. 
  • This is really neat!

Title:
    So, my name comes from my real nickname that my family calls me. As for the Victory aspect of it, I really liked the idea of combining the idea of a flower blooming in Spring from Winter and that many people come out on top of whatever struggles they're facing especially since I'm in that situation right now so combining Victory with the Rose aspect of my nickname is how it all came together.

VFK History:
    I don't know if anyone remembers the Disney game of Virtual Magic Kingdom. When that was online, I played it constantly. When there came the rumors of it closing down (then finally closing), I wanted to find something similar to that online and I ended up finding VFK. I originally had the game going pretty strong, finishing a lot of quests, but then school called and I let the account sit for so long that I didn't remember the password or account name. I had actually forgotten about VFK until I was on Tumblr and found out that a little game called Miss Clue was taking over the Nancy Drew tags there. Imagine my surprise when I saw it was VFK and I ended up making an account so I could play that game and find out what everyone was talking about. Needless to say, I was once again hooked and here we are. On the game, I tend to keep to myself, buying rooms and decorating with the amazing ideas and things the VFK developers come up with but the game is still as fun as ever. I don't see myself leaving any time soon! :)
    A - ala - watchful alertness
    L - lokahi - working with unity
    O - oia'i'o - truthful honesty
    H - ha'aha'a - humility
    A - ahonui - patient perserverance

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture
  • Title: i was in a phase of "i want my own title like something cool" and so i went through a bunch, then one day i randomly put on a cat outfit, cape and taco hat and yelled "IM A TACO CAT" and ever since then i've been tacocat o_o

VFK History: uh yeah good question @_@ i have no idea. i cant remember xD i used to play vmk though
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540
  • Title: It was a title I picked on a game that I used to play. that game closed and most of the people from there came here and kept our titles the same. :)

History: Well like I said I used to play a game that closed when that closed we all went on a search to find another game that we could all play. a friend of mine found VFK and told us about it. That was almost 3 years ago now and we all still enjoy every day on here! :-)
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • wow these stories are so much better than mine!!!  the way i got my title is I had a golden puppy that i love  when I made the account so I put in that and got it!. he's a big puppy now by the way lol

I can't remember how I found vfk, I just did, and then I showed my sister and we kind of bumped around changing our outfits playing quests exploring the new place we could go with our fairy and mermaid  building rooms.  Buying pets when they came out.  I guess just playing and having fun I hadn't really thought about it lol

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• Title: it was BellaswanCullen . I was (still somewhat am) a twilight fan I changed it cause I had people make fun of me and they even said they would not take my trades seriously with that title, so I thought of changing it I put it in for my now title Tinystitch (I will get to that story in a second). but people thought I was afk in the one room and started going on about how my hair was bad (I used the sailor moon hair for the longest time I do love sailor moon) so I thought u know what I think im just gonna keep everything. then I got on one day and they changed my title cause I asked before I changed my mind haha

Title changed story: my sis is little bambi so I wanted something like hers but not them same so I did tiny and the stitch is because I got nicknamed stitch after I was taking one of my skating classes and tripped and went face first into the wall at top speed and got 12 stitches in my face

History: played a old game then it closed sis found this one did not keep title from old game

• Omg that must have been very hard @TinyStitch, did you heal alright?
    ColourzRNice2
  • edited February 2016
    well... i like Halloween and Kitties :D so coming up with the name was a piece of cake!

as for my background,i found vfk about a year and a half ago, and ive been playing ever since! :D

i like Halloween and adventure movies
    umm i think thats it
    miss clue: chapter 6
  • edited February 2016
    Ooh these are some good title and VFK histories! I'll be posting more of my VFK history soon!

Edit: Here is more of my history! I will try to say what happened to first to now of what I remember!

The first day of VFK: March 20th 2013- Like I said on the first post I was looking for a game with mermaids cause I liked mermaids which is how I found VFK! So when I joined I wondered why I was a guest and I didn't have a title. I think it took me a while to figure out I had to send a title lol. Anyways a few minutes later somebody came into my room and I asked then how to be mermaid cause thats why I joined! So they ended up helping me out but I got really confused alot and I was hoping I would get a nice colored mermaid tail cause I did not know we can buy different colors and I thought the mermaid tail color is randomly chosen! So I was excited to get my mermaid in 7 days! I would do the quests for fairy and wolf too everyday but I always did the quests during closing and I couldn't type anything which was frustrating! It would happen every night I went to do quests. I ended up waiting a bit and was able to do it! I wondered why it happens every night though. I did not figure that out until a while ago! Now when I first went into the Garden yes I did think it was my garden and I didn't mind people were in it cause I felt popular already lol! Don't remember how I figured out it was a public room though. Anyways after getting my magic and done the quests I then one day came into the garden as a fairy and as you all know I was reported and then when I got banned I ended up quitting

The return of VFK: October 2013- So after having second thoughts about VFK I decided to check it out again. I kept checking it out each day until I finally returned! I made a friend a few days after my return and she was pretty much my first friend lol. The very first person I was friends with on VFK is still on my list and I still know their title and they are still on the list right now! Sadly they quit like most of my friends list did. Anyways back on topic - So every day I would hang out with that friend and I think one day me and her and someone were going to play Laser Tag and I accidentally started the game without my friend so I think it almost broke the friendship.

More of VFK: February 2014- The exchange for Valentines day came and I made another friend that time! So we were great friends and then one day I was talking to her about these cools tricks on a place and I eventually got banned for that! It was my second ban! When it happened I ended up panicking on a clone hoping I wasn't banned forever and then a few minutes later I was somehow unbanned? I thought it would of been much longer. I've seen people mention other places before without even a boot so I thought it might of been fine. Guess not.

April 2014: So I had another friend who I met in a VFK Salon and we would always talk and that and then after Easter on April 24 something was wrong with my fish in real and I was told he would be fine and then at night I went to the VFK closing party and when I came back I found that my fish passed away. I had him for 2 years. I was very sad. I had been crying for days! I came to a bunny event one day still sad and someone was being mean saying he only cares about himself or something like that and my friend was defending me saying I lost my fish and I think I ended up reporting him. And also one time I told someone the story saying he passed while I was on the closing party and they were like ''LOL'' and all that. It was not funny at all. I made a room for him. I'll post a picture of it later.

June 2014: One day I was in a trade room and I made a offer for a elemental bottle and it got declined and I said ''Why do my trades always get declined?'' and I was being told I was complaining and it came to a point where I reported by everyone in the trade room and someone was being rude and of course I tried reporting them back. I made a typo on a word and when I just tried to spell it out they spelled it for me and said ''Look she can't even spell LOL'' and I was just done. Few days later I went in another trade room and someone from the same day and these people were acting a bit rude and someone said ''Report Rose for ruining the piece in this trade room.'' and every time I would enter a trade room people would always try to get me booted or say I was complaining or report me.

July- August 2014: So its Summer and Bondi Beach was opening for the first time! So when I first went in there I loved it! It was so Summer like and awesome! And in August I got my first membership so when I got my stamps I spent them on the Frozen costumes lol. When the Frozen costumes first came out in February I wanted  them so bad hoping they were trade able. Someone said that they would get it for me until I was told they were not trade able. Anyways back on topic! So I loved having member and I tried to make a VFK music video but it failed cause when I saved it it turned out black but the audio was playing.

May 2015: So I went pretty far ahead in my history cause nothing much happened during the rest of the times in 2014 except for Halloween with Hidden Passages (I miss Hidden Passages lol) and Christmas so here is May with the Anniversary and Miss Clue!! So its May and its the anniversary! In May 2014 for the Anniversary Sharks Vs Zombies was supposed to been released that time but instead we got it this year! So when it came out it wasn't that hard and it was fun! I liked the prizes. I have yet to finish it all right now lol. And then Miss Clue was announced in May too! I thought it would be like Hidden Passages but its like the Angry Planet cause of the movement. (I meant like the same such as the art and movement!)

June 2015: So its June and that month I was leaving for camp for 3 days and on VFK someone did a bet with someone and they lost and told me about this place that looked interesting so I joined it and I was going to do a bet with him so I had to tell him my user on the game and he and the person he bet said it was safe cause they didn't get banned. So when I told him my user on the game I was banned for 3 days! I wish it happened the day before I went to camp with my school cause then I would of been unbanned by the time I got back. I had not been banned for a year and 4 months! I was very upset about it. I ended up having to play on a clone and missing all the mermaid and fairy releases. And I even missed the mermaid quests! I was afraid it would retire before I was unbanned and I was scared I might never get unbanned and that they might forget or choose to make it longer. I got back on within 3 days.

October 2015: Halloween time! So this was not long ago and I heard about the crafting costumes and I thought they were probably going to be lame until someone told me that they were Mario Bro costumes! I rushed right to the crafting place and looked and I freaked out and screamed all over VFK lol. I did not train the book but I went right away and got the book until the pattern release was announced and I was hoping Starlina would not be member cause I wasn't member. It was sadly. Next day they did the Pikachu pet costumes which made me happy but it was member again. On Halloween day they released Pokemon costumes that were also member. Luckily I had people save it for me.

Okay this took me a long time to write! Its pretty long! I hope you enjoyed this history!
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Whoa @Super_Princess_Rosalina, when you write a history you REALLY write a history!

It was fun to read, thank for posting it!!
    ColourzRNice2
  • @Super_Princess_Rosalina that was a wonderful history!! im so sorry about your fish :( i understand, ive lost a fish before too and it really hurt.  i cant wait to see the picture of the room you built for him tho :)
    don't worry about people making fun of you, ive been made fun of a lot before too and its just because theyre bored. if you just ignore them (thats what i do) it makes times like those a lot more pleasant!
    i have to say i LOVE BONDI BEACH as well!!! its the greatest!! and having the ability to visit it as a mermaid is REALLY NEAT!! (in case you dont know how to do it, when its open, you visit the undersea window and click over here...
    mermaidexitpoint)
    i agree I LOVED The Hidden Passages!!! it was soooooo cool!!!!! I loved all the things you could do, and choosing your robe at the end was SOOOO AWESOME!!!!
    halloween was DA BOMB! i loved all the mario costumes!  thanks for sharing your history with us :) you sound like an amazing person and your history was really fun to read!!
    -Luna :)
  • ColourzRnice said:

Omg that must have been very hard @TinyStitch, did you heal alright?

lol yeah I was cool with it. no big deal I thought hey if there gonna me mean then i'll just have to earn all my stuff from hunts and have my sis trade ...now people get angry at me in hunts oh well
  • I was going through my discussions and decided to bring this one back. If you haven't shared a history share it if you would like or if you already did you can maybe update your history! I'm going to update my title history soon with a better explaination on how I have this title.
    -Rosalina ♥
  • @TinyStitch ppl did kinda laugh of my title and bc i wasnt a twilight fan and i had a twilight title.

• well, ever since I was little I loved watching clouds with my dad, and one time I was watching a show about sheep (I have no idea what it was, I was pretty little) and fell in love with them especially the little lambs, they were so cute!  So one day my dad and I were looking at the clouds again (my favorite thing to do :) ) and I said "Look daddy that looks like a lamb!"   and he said "would that be a sky lamb?" and since then I have always loved the name :)

so that is where my title comes from, and I have no idea how I found VFK lol
    skylambsignature
  • Here is a new question: When did you join VFK? Also great histories everyone! If you haven't posted one yet you can post yours too if you want!
    -Rosalina ♥
  • I love blossoming flowers! :D
    Sheep_Trimmed blossomflower Sheep_Trimmed  - Just ask if you'd like me to make you a GIF or Sig Bar!