Miss Clue Theories!

Here is a place where you can post all of your theories about Miss Clue.
Who do you think is trying to steal the formula?
Did Anne's dad get sick or was he *dun dun DUNNNNN* MURDERED?????
What IS that parrots name????

so many questions.

"So plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers"honeylmskjfl

Comments

• @honeylemon "so many questions"  

AND NO DONUTS!
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • Cool.  Theories?  I think the parrot is actually a ghost.

Ask before taking.
  • I never thought about her dad being murdered, but you're right!  The note that her dad left in the bed post seems odd!!!  Like he knew something
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • I think it's Alex!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • I'm not sure if it IS Alex, but he's definitely suspicious...

"So plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers"honeylmskjfl

• I can't wait to see what happens in Chapter VIII!

• @mistymew ME TOO! I'm so ready for it.

• I'm pretty sure Alex is trying to steal the formula. I think Anne's dad was probably murdered, but I don't know if it was Alex, maybe Harry Pierce killed her dad and Alex is trying to get the formula?
    VogueFourmPic_byTacoCat
    Thank you TACOCAT for my awesome signature pic!
  • Good theories everyone!!

• Wow vogue's idea is neat it makes everyone the bad guy!

• Yes, @Vogue is thinking hard about this!

• edited July 2015
    well I do know this.. the ring that the parrot had said this.. "H.P - Realtor of the year". This means that the ring belongs to Harry Pierce the Realtor. The question is though.. how did the parrot end up with his ring?

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• Well, someone had to have pushed Anne in the lake, maybe it was Harry pierce!  and he lost lost it then.
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • ohh good thinking @Fowzy!

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• Maybe the bird belongs to  Harry Pierce, also? Just a thought lol

• Wow nice idea @HoneyLemon , Packard is my new top suspect!
    ColourzRNice2
  • Hmm maybe Harry pushed Anne into the lake and his ring fell off while he pushed her and the bird found it in the water so he picked it up! :O  Still trying to think what the bird's name could be!
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • edited July 2015

@Super_Princess_Rosalina that is exactly what I was thinking! :)

so the question now is.. WHY did he push her?

waterfallglow signature

• omg great theories everyone

• @waterfallglow Maybe Harry pushed Anne cause she didn't have the formula yet?
    -Rosalina ♥
  • or did he push her because he wants to scare her into selling?
    skylambsignature
  • @SkyLamb That's a good theory! Maybe that could be it..
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Thanks @Super_Princess_Rosalina I like your theory about how the bird got the ring!
    Do you think Alex is in disguise or not?
    skylambsignature
  • @SkyLamb I actually never considered that thought. he might be.. :O

waterfallglow signature

• Could the missing chess piece BE the formula or is a CLUE to the formula?
    Just a thought. 

iminute vfk
    thanks for this taco!! :D
  • :O MAYBE THE FORMULA IS INSIDE OF THE CHESS PIECE????

• YES THAT WAS WHAT I WAS THINKING!! @HoneyLemon

iminute vfk
    thanks for this taco!! :D
  • Epic theories guys! I never thought of that!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • I think the parrot belongs to Harry Pierce because (1) the ring, and (2) in the beginning the bird said something like "sell Anne or else" I can't remember the exact words but the book says the bird will repeat things its human recently said.  Like after Aunt Ellen took care of the bird, it repeated what she said.  No clue on its name.

I also think that Alex is actually Noah and he is back with a beard to help Anne.  As for Packard, he is definitely suspicious since he turned up a couple days early, wants to fish, and put off the appointment with Anne.  If he was so anxious for the formula, then why not rush to see Anne?  Unless he is trying to steal it instead of paying for it?

As for the formula, I think we will have to put weights on the hooks in the walls and something will pull it up or down.  Also remember, when we set the clock the second time, there was a click but we never found what it opened.

Good job on this staff!!  I love a good mystery!
  • OMG @PCJam All your theories make total sense I think you are right!!!
    Good thinking
    skylambsignature