VFK 2016 Ideas!

Okay since 2016 has came what ideas do you want to happen in 2016?! The Zoo will being opening this year and much more! Post ideas here!(maybe do ideas for any month besides January so it's not copying @Doodlepufflove!)
"May the stars shine down on you."
-Rosalina ♥

Comments

• nice topic! yeah im really excited for the zoo xD i cant wait to see what happens in january or football! love to see giant football helmet chairs! xD
    tacocatdrawing
  • OOOo let's see...... BIG gardening room! I would love to have a GIANT gardening field for all my plants!! oh and i cant wait to see Bondi Beach again!  Even a snowed Bondi Beach, or a frosted Bondi Beach would be really neat!!
    Nice discussion! :)
  • SparkleDream said:

OOOo let's see...... BIG gardening room! I would love to have a GIANT gardening field for all my plants!! 

Oh my gosh, Sparkle, yes!! I've been longing for a gardening room- more specifically, a GREENHOUSE! It would be amazing to get a greenhouse with plots already in. Also, just imagine a barnyard crop area the size of a grand garden! I used to wonder when they'd open that zoo and when they started construction it was so exciting. Looking forward to this year :)
  • i like the garden room idea!!! but what i would love to see.... is a POPCORN MACHINE :D and a summer carnival would be really cool!!!

• I'd love to see a Panda Cam for the zoo coming. ^^
  • MiniLuna said:

I'd love to see a Panda Cam for the zoo coming. ^^

They already have one!(at least I think)
    -Rosalina ♥
  • woot! id love to explore more of splashtastic haha or maybe icetastic. that would be cool
  • Stuff I would like to see in 2016 are:

I agree with you Jungle! I want to explore more of Splashtastic and Icetastic! Maybe they should open up the slide in Splashtastic this Summer! Maybe another awesome skating rink in Icetastic!

I also look forward to the Zoo this Summer! I hope they will have a aquarium!

Also I think there should be more ponies that don't retire maybe for the anniversary in May. The kind of pony I want most is more fire ponies! Maybe a pink, green, rainbow, ice blue and many other colored fire ponies would be awesome!

This is all I can think of and I will update this post when I think of more!

-Rosalina ♥
  • I hope to see the Colonial age! :"D, penguin outfit to go with the hat, and  a pet lynx 

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • oh gosh What do I want to see.. hmm.......... an easel and a paint splattered outfit!
    monkeytropics
    THANK YOU TACOCAT!!
    If you're looking for a signature pic or profile pic, just contact Taco because she's the best artist EVER!
  • Cute idea @Princess_Tropic! with the easel, I'd love to have a paint brush to carry that would be so neat!! we also need a yarn basket!

• edited January 2016
    @LilacsDaisies Oh my gosh, a room styled after a greenhouse would be absolutely amazing! 

As for my idea, maybe something for April or May with more garden decorations like decorated trellises and a new slot in the Green House shop to keep them in. Also maybe some classical music that you could place in your garden and maybe a garden themed jukebox! And for Summer, maybe like a drive-in movie theatre area complete with cars that you can sit in and you can buy a movie screen that plays the same channels as the televisions already do.

@SportyChic I hope to see Colonial Age as well! It'd be so awesome to step into that era and see what sort of ideas the developers have been working on where that area is concerned.

Edit: Also, maybe they could add a way to buy the elemental bottles? Like they could charge for each one, that doesn't really matter, but maybe they could give us the option of at least being able to buy them when we need them.
    A - ala - watchful alertness
    L - lokahi - working with unity
    O - oia'i'o - truthful honesty
    H - ha'aha'a - humility
    A - ahonui - patient perserverance

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture
  • Im hoping ALL these ideas come true this year! Maybe we can make a list, & cross things off as 2016 completes our ideas!!!!????

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • i want more horses <3
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540
  • TacoCat said:

i want more horses <3

Me too! I also want more fire ponies!
    -Rosalina ♥
  • OH MY GOSH oh my gosh oh my gosh  oh my gosh!!! i just thought of something!!!!!! WE SO NEED SKATEBOARDS, KNEE PADS AND SKATEBOARD OUTFITS!!!!!!
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • Fire llamas would be epic!!! xD
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • rain_shadow said:

nice topic! yeah im really excited for the zoo xD i cant wait to see what happens in january or football! love to see giant football helmet chairs! xD

I just noticed @rain_shadow prediction CAME TRUE AWESOME!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • I would like for the Drive In Theater to re open. I would love  Blitz Building Contest. Harry Potter Costumes.

• Renesmee said:

I would like for the Drive In Theater to re open. I would love  Blitz Building Contest. Harry Potter Costumes.

Those are awesome ideas! I want the Drive In Theater too cause I never got to see what it looked like cause I didn't know what VFK was when it was open. What was it exactly? But if you mean the Tiki Theater I have been there before. And I hope for a Blitz Building contest too cause I missed the last contest last year cause I was on a Road Trip in real! Someone told me they don't happen every year so there is probably a high chance we wont get one but maybe VFK will consider doing another one this year! I really want a VFK computer!  Harry Potter costumes would be cool too!
    -Rosalina ♥
  • I have tons and tons of more ideas, which I have somewhere in my laptop but I did post them on the vfk blog