Are you a Nancy Drew game fan?

edited July 2015 in General
I was wondering if anyone here likes to play Nancy Drew games? I LOVE Nancy Drew games! I also LOVE Miss Clue! I think it's awesome that they both are so similar! My favorite Nancy Drew game is Danger by Design! What's yours?

Comments

• OMG my favorite is Danger by Design! I still have it somewhere! I should play it again!

"So plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers"honeylmskjfl

• I absolutely love the Nancy Drew series! Of the older games, my favorites are Message in a Haunted Mansion, Haunted Carousel, and Curse of Blackmoor Manor. Of the newer games, Sea of Darkness and Ghost of Thornton Hall are my favorites there.

Miss Clue is the perfect go-between to help kill the time until the next Nancy Drew game, but I hope they continue Miss Clue for a long time. It's such a good game!
    A - ala - watchful alertness
    L - lokahi - working with unity
    O - oia'i'o - truthful honesty
    H - ha'aha'a - humility
    A - ahonui - patient perserverance

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture
  • I've heard of these but never played any O_o
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • @neonhearts If you like Miss Clue DEFINITELY give them a try.

"So plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers"honeylmskjfl

• I'm kind of surprised there aren't more people who have said they like them! Everyone needs to try one of the games at least! :)
  • @NeonHearts You won't regret trying a game out! The Nancy Drew games are amazing (but I'm biased about them, so maybe my opinion doesn't count much?)
    H - ha'aha'a - humility

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture
  • Agreed @VictoryRose!  I've played the earlier games and some of the new ones.  They're great games!  Especially the older ones, but then again I played those with my sister so they have special memories :)
    My favorite is MHM!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • Hey everyone!  
    I'm an ND fan too!! 
    My favorite game is TRT! And I'm really liking Miss clue!!!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • NeonHearts said:

I've heard of these but never played any O_o

Same! I really like miss clue so i may try Nancy Drew, my problem is, do you have to buy them, or can you find them online, omg I looked on danger by design, and you can translate french! I am definitely going to give this a try.
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • I named my pets after some of the characters.
  • AHHH @ShiningTheLight I remember doing that! When I play the game through the whole way once, I definitely spend another game trying to purchase any souvenirs or playing the mini games as I can. Trying to get enough money for the gift shops in Sea of Darkness and Captive Curse are definitely a few of my favorite things to do!
    H - ha'aha'a - humility

Signature Picture
  • edited August 2016

Songs from Captive Curse
  • I'm Reading the Book series! It's really good! I finished the 56th Book (The Thirteenth Pearl) in less than three days, and now I am starting from the first book, which school library didn't have in atm so I got the third book.
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • (The Bungalow Mystery)
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • I was very excited, when VFK came out with Miss Clue, because I LOVE all the Nancy Drew Games. :)  I wish Miss Clue would have a note book and check list Like Nancy Drew does!  It would help remember clues from week to week!

• i like the playlist of Captive Curse