Birthday Cards Idea

2»

Comments

• Oh woot one day until froggies B-day!
    ColourzRNice2
  • This is such a cool idea! My birthday is...

May 10th (it's a Tuesday this year) :D

• bumping!  Can't let this fall, its too important :Do
    ColourzRNice2
  • Some birthdays coming next month WOOT!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • @Cool_Steen  has your same birthday as u. XD JUNE FIFTH

• wow nice to see this thread back!! happy early birthday to the june people :)

alanrickman

I WOULD THINK OF YOU COLONEL BRANDON!!!!
    oh his hair... if I could only touch his hair
    Alan Rickman - 1946 - 2016  :(
  • Cool discussion idea!  Happy Birthday to those who have a Birthday in JULY! @showjumpingbird
  • I am pretty sure @PinkyB's Birthday is in July, not sure the exact date thought! I will have to ask :D

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Happy Birthday everyone!
    Why waste time trying to fix things that are broken when we need to spend more time fixing things that aren't broken.
  • :O @showjumpingbird's Birthday is close! 

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Hey, everyone! Sorry for the total lack of response to this. Life has just been so super busy and stressful lately.

Anyway, @Cool_Steen I added your birthday to the 5th of June based on @Renesmee 's post.

@PinkyB I put a question mark next to your birthday because @SportyChic wasn't sure what date.

Just let me know here or message me with your birthdays and I'll add them to the list!

@ColourzRnice was right when they said this was too important so I'm back in full swing to keep updating this! :D
    A - ala - watchful alertness
    L - lokahi - working with unity
    O - oia'i'o - truthful honesty
    H - ha'aha'a - humility
    A - ahonui - patient perserverance

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture
  • Woo so nice to see you again @VictoryRose I love your avatar picture!!  my birthday is September 15th 

Thanks again!!
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • @NeonHearts Thank you! It's good to be back and I've added your name to the list. :)
    H - ha'aha'a - humility

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture
  • my birthday is December 20th btw!!!!

• @Renesmee You've been added!
    H - ha'aha'a - humility

Signature Picture
  • WOOT!  happy early early early birthday @Renesmee!! it must be cool having a birthday in December so close to Christmas!! is it fun!?
  • :o mine is october 11th! 
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540
  • @showjumpingbird's is tomorrow WOO  <:-P
    ColourzRNice2
  • @TacoCat You've been added!
    H - ha'aha'a - humility

Signature Picture
  • @VictoryRose Thanks so much! :D
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540
  • not really cuz I get less gifts cuz its close to x-mas